Chapter 17

"Babe Help!!HELP ME" Brianna cry as she call her wife.Heiley turn her head to Brianna And She saw blood running down sign that Their Baby is in Danger.

Heiley Carry Brianna To her car and droved to a nearest Hospital.
"Hold on babe we're near"
"It's painful babe help me"Brianna cry so harsh

Minutes later they arrived and Brianna Immediately Rush to a emergency room by the doctor.

Hailey told them doctor to save her Wife and Baby."please Save them both I'm begging you"
"We'll to our best Ma'am"

Their parents arrived and Ask if Brianna is ok now but sadly There's no Outcome yet.Few minutes later the doctor comes and said"The patient is Fine now We'll transfer her to a recovery Sooner"
"How's our child?"
"Well Both of them are safe Now ma'am But You need to take care of her and the baby Much more For her fast recovery from the incident"

after some hour, Brianna woke up She Then ask if her baby was fine And Heiley Said that Their Baby was In good condition Good thing She brought her in time.While Keisha Was handed to the police For Making such a trouble Heiley Filed for a case that maid Keisha Got jailed.
"Babe When are we going Home?
" I don't know yet Baby But I'm sure We'll go home when everything is Ready and back to normal"
"And how's Keisha what happened to her?
"Well I've Filed A case against her So she's not longer Gonna Harm you Because she's already behind bars"
"Thanks for saving Me anD our Baby I love you"
"I love you both"

Few days later Brianna got discharged And Since then Heiley Took care of her Every single day and Brianna's Belly got bigger and bigger every months and Until The day of gender revealing comes.

All their relative's Come to witness a beautiful Event of there life.When it comes to the count down Heiley and Brianna Hold a needle to pop the Balloons .as they pop the Balloons A Bright color Pink Flow from the air.They All Jump in Happiness and shouted "ITS A GIRL" they all celebrate all day.After that amazing Day They both went to a Mall to Shop All their baby Needs.