Chapter 11

Since Brianna Do well and received a token from everyone Ms.Sarocha prepared a Dinner for everyone.she gathered them in one place.
"Everyone Since the company Doin well I would like to treat for dinner all of you spicially you Ms.Brianna"
"Sure Boss I would love to"

They all went to A Private hotel that was owned by Ms.sarocha but they didn't know all about it.They eat and laugh All night an even invited Brianna to drink🍻
"Hey Brianna join us let's have some Party"
"Sure No doubt"
"Briana your Asthma Will be triggered if you drink alcohol"
"C'mon Ms.Heiley please I can't Say no to them"Brianna beg Her With a puffy eyes
"Harss ok ok Stubborn kid!

They Happily enjoy the night drinking and Laughing All Around But Ms.Sarocha was In one corner Watching Brianna.Ms.sarocha Call her parents.
"Mrs.smith Brianna Can't go home tonight But she's safe I'm with her we're having a Party,I'll drop Her Tomorrow Mrs.smith"
"It's ok Ms.sarocha please take care of my Daughter thank you"

All the Employees Went to there rooms One by one Brianna left alone in the table Super drunk She can't even Say Clear what she wanted to say.
She tried to stand but she can't support her self so she Fell down and bruised her knee's and Ms.Sarocha run towards her.
"Brianna My gosh I told you to be careful your such a stubborn kid"
"What if I told her that ashilakeher(she can't say it clearly)
"What are you trying to say I can't understand?
Come Get up I'll carry you to our room"
"Oour our room?she ask in dizzy tone
"Yes Your to drunk your mom said your under my care so Don't Get back"

Ms.Sarocha Place Brianna to Their bed,Ms Sarocha was about to stand to get some water,few minutes later sh came back And prepared to unbutton Brianna.
"Gosh Brianna your so sooo perfect.heiley Please Calm your self For now She's not yet your girlfriend"

(take note Ms.Heiley didn't Took off Briana's Bra and Underwear she only took off Her t-shirt and pants)

Ms.Sarocha change Brianas clothes and went to sleep.When Their woke up in the morning Brianna Felt Pain on her knees And Saw a bruises All over it Brianna has a Pain tolerance she easily Get Pain even in a slight Accident.

"Wait what...how did I get bruises It hurt Arghhh"
"Your to drunk Last night you tried to stand but you out balance"
"The-then who changed my cloths? did something happened to us?
"What No! Anyway it's Saturday Let's go To your house I wanna Sleep there for tonight.But first Let's cure you Knees Before your Mom scolded You" Ms.Sarocha left with a smirk on his face.

Few minutes Later She Came back with icepack And place it go Brianna's knees.
"Goshh it really hurt Stupid Tolerance"
"Hey don't blame your illness it's your own fault for not being careful"
"Whatever"and rolled her eyes.

After awhile they arrived
"Good morning Mrs/Mr Smith!
"Good morning to my dear So how's the party last night?
"Well it's perfectly fine they all get Drunk"
"wait All drunk? Brianna did you drink some"
"Oum yes a lot I think hehe"
"O my...A lot I told you not to get to drunk because you can't control your self specially when you get hurt you have pain tolerance remember?
"Ahhh yes mom"