Chapter 7

Few days later and now it's there Graduation.
"HAPPY GRADUATION EVERYONE I'm so proud of you all"Ms.Sarocha said to her Class
"Thank you Ma'am We hope we could meet again"the other students said But Brianna wasn't there And Ms.Sarocha Noticed It

"Where's Ms.Smith?
"I saw her Ride the bus lately I think she went home Ma'am" a student Said

After the Party Ms.Sarocha went to Brianna's House.Her Mom opened the door to see Ms.Sarocha Holding a gift for Brianna.

"Hi Mrs.Smith I'm here for Brianna Is she home?
"Ye-yes Ma'am she went home early lately And went straight to her room because she's Sick.You can go to her room if you want to Ma'am"

"thank you Mrs.smith I'll just give this to her And I also need to talk to her about something"

Ms.saroch came inside Then Ms.sarocha went to Brianna's Room.
She knocked and Brianna didn't open the door so ms.sarocha came inside

Ms.Heiley What are you doing here?
"I'm here to Check you up, Can I come in?
"Ok"
Why did you leave the party So Fast? You don't need to ride a bus You can come to me Then I'll drop you Here"

"I'm sorry ms.heiley"
Your so Pell Brianna"
Ms.sarocha Chick Brianna's temperature and Shock to see 39°C On the thermometer.
"O my god you had High fever.Wait here I'll go get some water"

Ms.Heiley went downstairs to get some Water and a towel And A medicine.

after A while Ms.Sarocha Came back with a Bucket of water to Wipe Brianna's Body to relieve Her fever

"You should Tell me that your sick so I can take care of you As well....hays you lazy little one"
"I'm-imsorry Ms.Heiley I just can't stand it anymore lately So came home."
"It's ok Brianna please take some rest I'll watch after You"

Ms.sarocha was so caring of her little One.Ms.Sarocha went to Mrs.Smith if she can Stay over to look After Brianna.

"Mrs.Smith Can I stay over I really want to take care of her I can't stand watching her Illness?!"
"Sure Ms.Sarocha I'm glad You and my daughter get a long wait each other So deeply!
"She's to Kind Mrs.Smith You've Rise an Angel No wunder A lot of people likes her"

What My Princess had a Boyfriend?
"I mean No Mrs.smith doesn't have one"
"Fewww I thought she had.....we still don't want our Princess To be in a relationship Yet Unless that Person will ask our Permission First"

Ms.Sarocha Think about it
"mrs.smith What if your Daughter will date A girl to Instead of A Boy Are you doing to Dislike her Or You're Gonna Kick her out if you find out?
"What ofcourse No! We respect our Daughter's Decision And when it comes to that it's her decision.i love my princess so much We'll support her In everything"

Ms.sarocha heart melted when she heard those words What a Loving parents.im that girl who likes your daughter Mrs.smith But Now is not the right time to say it Yet."she said in her mind

After there conversation Ms.sarocha went back to Brianna's Room and sleep beside Brianna.

Mr and Mrs.Smith Know that The girl who likes their daughter Is Ms.sarocha She Can see to her moves the way she act Towards Brianna but She's not mad about it.shes ok with her Because they see how caring she was And protective.