Chapter 16

2months had pass After Their anniversary, Brianna Often felt Sick even though She's Fine So she went to a doctor to know What's goin'on with her.
"Doc What really happening to me?"
"Well it's a good news Ms.Smith Your pregnant"
"A-are you for real Doc? She ask
"Yes Ma'am your pregnant for 2months now congrats your now a Mom"
Brianna was so happy And can't wait to Tell Heiley about it,but she decide that she will Keep it a secret for now and wait for the perfect Timing.

After her checkup she Went to the company To work as usual.She work all the papers she need To finish She even took 2 sleepless night To finish them because those Papers was an important Heiley try to pursue Her to take some rest but Brianna always answers"no babe I need to finish this So I can Rest longer if I've done all of this"even though Heiley is her lover and also her boss she can't Hold on being her lover to Undone her works.

One morning Brianna Finished all her works and About to get some coffee when she suddenly Felt dizzy, Heiley saw her and immediately went up to to check her.
"Babe what's wrong do you need medicine I'll go get it for you?
"No babe I'm ok I'm just tired I guess "
"See! I told you to get some rest Look what's happening to you now hays your such a a stubborn"
"Can we order some foods I'm hungry"She say as her Belly snores
"Silly Kid ok just order anything you want I'll pay for it"

Brianna ordered everything she want and eat it All.
Heiley just stared at her laughing"Wow..seems like you didn't eat for a month"Heiley say Joking her.When she finished eating she falls asleep on the couch And Heiley cover her with her coat.

FAST FORWARD ⏩

BRIANNA SET A DINNER WITH ALL THERE PARENTS to officially tell them that she's pregnant.
"Soo what's the secret you want to tell us babe? HEILEY ask.
"Yeas honey and you call as all"her mom giggled
"Well Since all of you are here I want to tell you all something important"
"Then tell us babe We're excited"they all smiled in excitement and finally Brianna tell them.Brianna show them the ultrasound and said
"I'm pregnant"
"Is-is this for real?Heiley mom ask in Shock
"Yes mom,I went to the doctor few days ago And I'm 2months pregnant your Gonna be grandparents"
"And I'm Gonna be a daddy"Heiley got so happy especially their parents.

The family Happily eat And Looking forward for the Gender While they all eating Heiley saw Brianna was Seating With floating mind.
"Babe what's wrong are you ok are you not feeling well?
"Yes babe I'm ok I just can't stop thinking if can I make it When the day Comes?
Their parents was concern And said"Honey don't be nervous we're here, we all gonna support you and don't think Much of it.It will make you stress honey."

Brianna regain her Strength and eat with them.Heiley put a lot of Foods in Brianna Bowl and said"eat more so our baby will be healthy"
Brianna smiles"good thing your my Wife I love you"

Keisha Invited Brianna to go to the park To confess again if she got rejected She will force her to choose her And that was Keisha's decision.Keisha is such obsessed with her She's willing to do anything to Be with her no matter what happens.

BRIANNA POV•~

"Im to nervous if can I Make it when I'm goin to give birth to my child but good thing I have a supportive Family.while I'm resting Keisha sudden text me to go to a park.Im not suppose to Go because I don't want my wife be mad again but Maybe this is the perfect time to tell Keisha to stop on me.

Later That day,Keisha wait for Brianna on the park She didn't know that Brianna tell Heiley that she's goin'to meet her.when they arrived Brianna came out from the car and Heiley choose to left and warn Her wife not to tell Keisha that she's with her and she agreed.

"Hi Brianna Nice Dress"
"Hello,thanks"
"So do you want to go get some foods?
"Ahh no,I just came to tell you something"Brianna was nervous but she knows this is the right thing to do
"Me too Brianna"
"Then you go first"Brianna said and She did so
"I Like you Brianna,I still love you Please Be with me"Keisha said
"Wait what?? If it's true Keisha I'm sorry but I can't be with you"
"WHY!! I'm the first person to love you and you choose that Fuckin' woman?? Can you see I love you very much I can give whatever you want baby please be with me"Keisha beg her
"I'm sorry Keisha but I don't love you,I only love Heiley and no one else could take my love for her"
"Then you'll go with me even if you don't like it"Keisha Pulled Brianna towards her car but Brianna Try to Skip From her hand. then Keisha Punch her at her belly that made her Fell so Much pain Heiley saw it and immediately run to save her.

Heiley punch Keisha On the face and she fell down."how dare you To do that to my Wife huh?"Heiley didn't stop punching her Until Keisha Bleed."she belongs to me I'm the one who should Be with her NOT YOU" KEISHA shouted.

"Babe Help!!HELP ME" Brianna cry as she call her wife.Heiley turn her head to Brianna And She saw blood running down sign that Their Baby is in  Danger