Chapter 13

They Woke up In the morning and didn't know what to say,While Brianna Try to stand but She can't stand straight Maybe because of what happened last night because Ms.sarocha f*ck her so bad.

"Ohhh Brianna Be careful"
"I-im ok it just still hurt Until now"
"Ahhh I'm sorry for that,here why won't you stay here and I well go downstairs to pick some foods for us"
"Ok and get some ice pack For me"

Ms.Sarocha went downstairs And prepared Morning Salad for the Both of them.
"Hey Babe I'm back.....where are you?
"IM HERE AT THE SHOWER MY LOVE "she Shouted
"So your in a shower can I come in?
"The fuck Babe Just wait outside please your to Horny"
"Hahaha ofcourse My Girlfriend Is a perfect Bad ass"🫦.

Brianna came out and they Both eat and prepare to enter work.Brianna was Busy with the documents For the Meeting Tomorrow when Amber told Brianna to go to The CEOs office.
"Hey Ms.Sarocha amber told me to come why Mam do you need something?
"Don't Pretend Babe I just want to tell you that Your So Delicious I kinda want more"
Ms.sarocha Tried to kiss Brianna But she stopped her.

"Babe where here to work Not to Do that"
"I'm your Boss Please just a kiss"
"Ok ok but I need to go back to Amber we're busy with the documents for tomorrow"
"Ok Then"
Brianna Kiss her lover And went Out.

Fast forward ⏩

After work they went home At Ms.sarochas house because Brianna is currently staying there And ofcourse her parents I's ok with that Brianna papered food for Them Near the pool and enjoy star gazing...
"Look babe The moon Is so Big"Brianna said And amazement.
"But my view is more Beautiful"and smirk while Looking at Brianna
"awwww... such a sweet Bad-ass"
"Can you please stop calling me bad-ass now please"
"Well ok your not my teacher anymore anyway But can you please stop being mean to me?
"Sure babe just don't mind what ever I'll do to you my sweety Pie"
*Arrshhh whatever"

"Anyway Babe I'll set s dinner For Our parents for tonight"
"Huh for what babe?
"Well for my parents to know that I now have a Wife"And smiled at Brianna And kiss her
"But babe what if they Accuse me as Gold digger Cause you Much richer And Technically your my Boss"
"What no they won't do that and they know Since the beginning that your my crush",

🌅

Ms.sarocha Set a Lunch at A fancy Restaurant they use to eat.
"Hey their My Daughter's"Brianna's parent said
And so Ms.Sarocha parents arrive
"Hello everyone spicially My future Daughter in Law"and Hug Brianna
"So Since all of you we're her, actually we don't have any celebration I just want to eat with all of you guys Specially Now that I have a Wife"
"Wife? Did you both get married An didn't invited us?----thier parents was Confused..

"No,I'm just confident that Brianna Will be my Wife Soon"and smirk at Brianna who was silent All the time
"Babe what's wrong Are you ok?
"Ah yes yea I'm ok I'm just a little bit sleepy"
"Gosh Heiley did you get your Wife to Hard Last night?
"Haha no dad We did star gazing ⭐ maybe that's why she's Asleepy"
"Well then Let's eat So You can get A good rest My      gorgeous daughter in law-Ms.sarocha Mom said

After they eat all the food they ordered They droved separate ways Brianna Fall asleep on the car while there Otw Home.when they arrived Ms.sarocha try to Wake her up but Brianna is in deep sleep.

Ms.Sarocha then carried Brianna to their bedroom.
"Sleep well Baby I love you so much"she whispered and Kiss Brianna on her forehead.