Chapter 12

Brianna Excuse her self and went To her room to get some Rest While Ms.Sarocha planned to Talk to her parents.

Mrs/Mr Smith I have to ask something..."
" sure what's that Ms.Smith?
"Please just call me In every Cs you want Mrs/Ms Smith.I just want to ask if Brianna can stay At my house Sometime,if it's ok with you?
Brianna's parent Look each other and decided to talk straight to Ms.Sarocha.

"Before we Answer your question my dear Answer our own question First"
"Sure I'll answer it directly"
"Well uhhh We Noticed how you Act when my daughter is around with you And We know that you admiring Her,So you Like our daughter or you'll Looking forward to Date my daughter?

Ms.sarocha froze for a while and decided to tell Them what he Fell about their daughter.
"Yes,I Like your daughter Since she was on Collage I'm here to ask your Permission Because I want to Court her"
"your such a Good person My dear And Me and my husband already talked about that and the Answer is YES You have our Permission"
"Thank you thank you A lot Mrs/Mr Smith"
"Just call as Mom and Dad My dear"
"Thank Mom and Dad, actually Brianna Doesn't know that I like her yet"
"Well It's up to you we're her to support you on your journey"
ms.sarocha Thanks them again And Went to check What Brianna doing upstairs.

****Knock knock***
"Come in "
"Hey there Baby"
"Baby.... to ju- just called me baby ain't ya"
"Why you don't like it? Then I'll Call you My wife then"
Brianna Blush That's what she wanted she likes her so She'll Fine whatever She called her to.

"Wife but we're not a couple"
"Then let's get married"and smirk
"Hahahaha I don't thinks so"
"Anyway Let's Go to The beach Tomorrow I have something to Tell you"
"Hmmm why tomorrow If you can Say it today besides it's just you and me"

Ms.sarocha Think About it for a while Since She got The permission then Maybe it's time to Confess.
"Well actually i wanted to tell you that I like you Brianna I really really Like you"
Brianna didn't expect Ms.Sarocha to say that but It's time to Confess There felling for each other.
"I like you too,I secretly Admire you from a far since collage"
"So do I"

Ms.sarocha Kneel down And Said
" Brianna Now that We know that we Had feeling for each other,Can You be My Girlfriend?
"Yes Ms.heiley YES I would love to"

Now they're now officially A couple,They hug and Kiss Each other.tvey went down to Say to her parents that they are now A couple.
"Hey Mom and Dad"Ms.sarocha Said
"Mom,dad?" Brianna fells a little bit confused
"Yes sweetie Heiley Ask our Permission and We said Yes So she's Free to called as Mom and Dad"
"About that Mom Where now officially Couple"
"Seriously? Well congrats to you both I'm so happy right now"
"Then Since me and Brianna is Now a couple I would like to Set a dinner For tonight Are you all in?
"Sure Babe"

They all went to A fancy Restaurant and enjoy Every single time tvey talk and lunch Until they get tired an went Home.
This Day is one of the happiest Day of my Life"
"Mine to I can't Believe we're now a couple My dear Heiley"
Since we're now a couple I would like to open up to us If you want something Just say it An I will do my best to give it to you"
"Anything"
"Yes anything"
"I want Your body Can I?
"Huhhh....Bu......"
Ms.smith Kiss her And Brianna follow her lead.
"See I know you can resist me"
"Your now mine so Im on for you"
Ms.Sarocha kiss Briana's lips down to her B**bs,to her stomach and specially Brianna's P*ssy that made her moans so loudly.
"Deeper babe please Agh hmmmm....
"Are you sure about this Brianna?
"Why Would you stop if we started it already"
"Alright Baby"

Ms.sarocha passionately Kiss Brianna more likely Preparing her For the best part.Ms.Sarocha unbutton Her Pants And Out her Erected Penis.
"Babe Aren't you a girl? Why Do you have that one?
"Sorry if I didn't tell you earlier But I was borned with this I'm an Intersex Brianna.(Intersex is That Having an organ that Doesn't match your Outer body or not suitable to your Known Gender)

"Do you want me to continue or what?
"Ok let's do it"
Ms.sarocha lick her Pussy until it gets very wet and place her Hard dick on the passage of Brianna's Pinkish Pussy.
"please make it slowly it's my first time"

Ms.Sarocha entered Her dick And Brianna moans so loud,
"ugh it hurt"
"sorry baby But it will be Ok After this I promise"
"Ughhh ummmhh faster Babe faster"
Ms.sarocha did was she says.
"Babe take it out I'm about to Pee"
"It's not a Urine Baby That your Milk I'm sure"
"It's Coming Baby"
"Just let it out Babe"
Few seconds later Brianna cums And a lot of milk Flow from her Pussy.
"See that's what I'm waiting for to come out"
Ms.Sarocha lick Brianna's pussy Again and drink her milk that made Brianna Moans So so loud.

Ms.Sarocha Fuck her so bad Brianna even Cried because of the pain she felt.After Their horny moments They fall asleep naked.