Chapter 5

"Behold. The wonders of the normal realm. This little fellow is one of their most valued objects. It aids in the compiling of printed wisdom, the scratching of gunk from under your nails." Aze is presenting goods on a table from the normal realm. "And my favorite, it even mimics the sounds of the normal ocean! Ah, the normal realm. So beautiful. Any questions?" All the four students look tired but one of the students raises a hand. "Ah, our newest member, Vector." "Blaze, is this what the president of the Normal Appreciation Society thinks passes as 'Normal Artifacts'?" Vector stands up and walks next to Aze and throws the goods of the table to the floor. "Because at my old school we had real treastures." He throws other goods from his pocket to the table and all the other students gasps. "Wow!" "So real!" "I wanna touch them." "Go ahead! In my club, we didn't have any dumb rules."

All the students are looking at Vector's goods but then Aze takes them away. "What?" "Hey!" "Well this isn't your club. Thankfully." "Exactly. who thinks I should be president raises their hand." All the students raise their hands. Aze looks at one of the goods closely and gasps. "These are fakes!" All the students gasps "What?" Vector looks at Aze "You can't prove that!" He calms down. "You're just trying to distract these normal appreciators. You're afraid of getting kicked out of office. It's your word versus mine." All the students look at each other "I don't know what to believe in anymore." "My faith in Aze has been broken."

Aze walks backwards and bumbs into the wall. He looks back and there's a picture of Sonic and he gasps "What if I brought in an expert?" "Yeah, right. Who can you find that's a bigger normal expert than any of us?" Vector crosses his hands and looks at Aze. "How about a real normal?" All the students looks at Aze "Why the secrets?" "Show, don't tell!" Vector rolls his eyes and looks at Aze. "Yeah, uh-huh. And you've never brought your friend here. Why?" "Well, he's busy. He's got a job. But I'll bring him in tomorrow. He'll prove I'm right!" "Sure you will, Blaze. Sure you will."

~

"Aze, I'd love to go to school with you, but I don't know how I can. Principal Bump banned me from Hexside." Sonic points at the banned poster in the wall of the living room. "But nothing. Bump did you a favor." Knuckels says while cleaning the living room. "There ain't nothing for you at that dweebus factory. No offense dweebus." Knuckels looks at Aze who is standing in front of Sonic who looks angrily at Knuckels. "It's okay. I come a long line of dweebuses."

Sonic slams the box he has on his hands to the floor and stands up. "Well, I would love to go some day! Better than unpacking boxes in the Knuckels coven." "Oh, you think you're clever, huh?" Tails jumps to the coach "Whoo! Fight, fight, fight!" "Can it, Tails! First off, it's the 'Bad Boys Coven', and second off, I guess you don't want in on the T-shirt order, huh?" "I don't care about T-shirts, Knuckels! I want to learn magic, and they teach that at Hexside!" "I mean, yeah, well.." Knuckels sighs. "..I don't wanna hear another word about Hexside, unless it's 'Hexside is on fire.' and 'Let's grab front row seats!'." Knuckels goes outside and slams the door shut. "Oh, look what you did. I'm gonna go rub it in!" Tails is standing on the coach and runs after Knuckels.

Sonic sighs and sits to the coach. "Sonic, about the ban, I, uh, used my NAS presidential authority to pull some strings. You've been given a full pardon!" "You mean..?" "I got the ban lifted!" "Oh my gosh!" Sonic grabs Aze's shoulders and shakes her and she falls to thw floor. "Yes, yes, yes! Of course I'll be there tomorrow! Aze, this will be great! I get to see the school and save the president!" "Great! I'll see you tomorrow!"

Aze shuts the door and starts jumping on the outside. "Yes! You did it, Aze!" She starts singing and dancing. "This is gonna work out after all!"

~

"This isn't gonna work out at all!" Espio looks at Aze. "Well, I feel like I took care of any potential problems." "You lied to our best friend and told him you got the ban lifted. That seems like a potential problem to me." "You don't understand! The members were going mad. They were bloodthirsty. They were touching objects! I had no choice!" "Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?!" Aze opens her back pack and takes one of the posters to her hand. "What wanted posters?" She takes a robe with a hoodie from her back pack. "I also got this. To keep him undercover."