41|•𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐍•

Make sure you vote and comment.

Chapter-42 is already up on stck.me. You'll find the link in the conversation board or Instagram story.

Date-21/08/2024
Word count- 2500

Instagram- Mehez__alfaaz

(Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and reels)

Tucking the plaits of the saree inside the waist band, I let out a huff and let my body fall on the small ottoman

Tucking the plaits of the saree inside the waist band, I let out a huff and let my body fall on the small ottoman. Right now, I am inside the closet of our bedroom, dealing with this gracefully beautiful yet tiring to wear garment.

Did I tell you where we are?

At home.

Not at the penthouse but at the actual home. With our family.

Since, it's Rakshabandhan today and many festivals are lined up, we decided to shift here for sometime. Also, I was feeling a bit homesick but before I could ask my husband to come back here, he did it first.

Telepathy you know.

I get up collect the remaining part of the saree and tuck it on the sleeve of the blouse on my shoulder, getting done with the draping. It took me more than half an hours since I am not habituated of this.

It's a gorgeous ivory tissue saree with golden and red zari borders and intricate embroidery along with deep red blouse. It's so beautiful that I can't describe in words.

I wanted to wear a saree like this since months since I saw someone wearing it on Instagram but I didn't have any perfect occasion. But today, I did it. A great round of applause for me y'all!

I've already done my makeup and hair, only jewelries are left. I wear the dainty diamond earrings followed by the necklace of the same set.

"Baby are you ready?" Ansh's voice comes from outside th closets.