HH 11

"Huy, Caleb! Ano bang problema? Pangit ba suot ko?" Han was still trying to pursue Caleb while they were on their way out of the mansion.

"Bigay lang ni Gold 'to eh para hindi na ako bumalik sa bahay," he added, explaining himself.

"Ah potek! Ba't ba ako nagpapaliwanag? Imposible namang nagtatampo ka na naman," Han mumbled to himself.

"Yes. Nagtatampo ako. Actually, nagagalit ako," Caleb remarked before getting in his car, leaving Han.

"Nagagalit siya because?" Silver asked his friend, who seemed puzzled in the court.

"Yun nga ang hindi ko gets. Para damit lang nagkakaganon 'yon? Lakas ng amats," he responded, dribbling the ball forcefully.

"Teka nga, ang sabi mo nagkasalubong kayo sa mansiyon. Ba't ka ba nandon?" Silver questioned.

He replied promptly, "Hangout," and resumed his dribbling.

"Momol night?!" Silver gasped in disbelief.

Han swiftly shot that down, saying, "Gago, swimming lang, dre. 'Di na tayo pwede sa dati."

Silver asked again, "Eh ba't hindi na pwede sa dati?" with more thought-provoking queries.

"Interrogation ba 'to? Basta, par, reserved na ako, okay?" Han answered.

Silver screamed, "In love nga anak ng tinola!" Han shrugged him off, refusing to acknowledge his feelings.

"Pati ba naman sa feelings childish game pa rin laro niyo?" Silver said, laughing. "Tagu-taguan ampota."

Han enquired, "Ha? Ano meaning non?" with curiosity.

"Nakita ka niya galing sa kwarto ni Gold aba'y sa malamang nagselos 'yon kaya nagagalit ngayon," with raised eyebrows, Silver shot back.

Unknowingly smiling, Han said, "Sa tingin mo?"

"Malinaw! Gow! Suyo time!" Silver exclaimed.

Han hurriedly left the court to see Caleb. His smile vanished as soon as he saw him merrily conversing with Crimson in the hallway.

Crimson called out to him, "Hey, bodyguard! Where's Silver?"

With his hands in his pockets, Han walked slowly in their direction and said, "Ayos. Ganito nga makipag-bati."

Crimson asked, "You're saying something?"

Shaking his head and feigning a smile, Han said, "Wala. Si Silver nasa court pero susunod na dito."

Caleb pretended not to see him, constantly shifting his gaze. He turned to Crimson and said, "I'll see you later," before entering the room.

Han trailed after him but was halted by one of his teammates, "Teo! Ulol, ikaw papasok? Gigisain ka na naman ni coach niyan!"

"Dami ko na namiss, dre," Han replied, turning his gaze to Caleb, who happened to be already staring at him.

Gray Lacson, one of Han's teammates, asked, "May chics ka diyan 'no?" Han shooed Gray away and shut the door.

He turned to look at Caleb again, who was already frowning and concentrating on his notes. Han was hesitant to take a seat next to him; he moved his seat back gently and cleared his throat.

"I told you to stay away from m—" Caleb stopped as he turned his gaze at the man beside him, only to find him already facing, closing the distance between them.

Han was taken aback; his eyes widened, but he was too stunned to even move back. Similarly, it may not be Caleb's first time to be this close to Han, but each time feels new.

"I love you... r eyes," Caleb muttered.

"H-hon," Han stuttered.

Silver jumped right in, keeping his face close to theirs. "Sugar pie, honey bunch. You know that I love you," he sung, before kidding about with them, asking, "Ano 'to singing bee?"

The bell rang, indicating that their class was about to begin. While they awaited their professor, everyone settled into their seats. Han shifted his face away from Caleb and cleared his throat before pulling his seat by the window and sitting right next to him.

Silver inquired, realizing that his friend had no intention of returning to their training, "Gagi hindi ka ba hahanapin sa court?"

Nudging his friend, Han muttered, "Oovertime na lang ako mamaya."

Gray, however, snooping around their room, remarked, "Coach Thyme is looking for you. Yare ka, boi."

"Sunod ako," Han responded. He went on, "May aayusin lang muna ako, par."

"Just go," Caleb cut in.

Han whispered, "Hindi pa tayo okay."

"Come to the mansion after your training so we can talk," Caleb responded, still not throwing a glance at him and just focusing on his notes. He added, "You already know where to find my room."

Though shocked and unsure of how to respond, Han's lips were undoubtedly able to convey his true feelings. He smiled broadly and grabbed his stuff to get out of the room.

He just gave Caleb a nod before leaving and casting Silver a glance. Silver was mouthing, "Good luck!" enthusiastically.

"Gray! Pasabi kay Coach start na yung game para maaga tayo matapos," Han yelled to his teammate across the court.

In response, Gray raised his middle finger and said, "Inamo, excited umuwi."

Han played a fantastic game, as was to be expected, but this time around, he had extraordinary energy. Coach Thyme said, "Teo! Impressive game! Ganadong-ganado but be cautious. The match is near; we can't afford for anyone to be injured."

"Yes, coach! Copy," Han answered.

Unaware of Han's eye condition, Coach tapped Han on the shoulder and said, "Get your energy drink, blue ang iyo." In fact, only a few knew about it.

Han has been staring at their energy drinks for quite a while now. But then he got startled when someone took hold of one of the drinks and offered it to him. "Gold?"

"Blue, right?" Austin once more handed it to him. "Don't worry, I just wanna apologize. I heard Caleb misunderstand our hangout last night."

"Hate!" Silver shouted, which caught Han and Austin's attention. They saw Silver and Caleb near the bleachers.

"Yare," Crimson added as he walked past them to fetch Gold. "Let's go?" he asked Gold, to which he nodded.

"Yare nga," concurred Silver. He said, "Misunderstanding part two," which made Crimson chuckle.

Han went straight to Caleb, grabbing two energy drinks, saying, "Tinulungan lang ako ni Gold. Di ko kasi suot salamin ko kaya di ko madistinguish saan yung blue."

"At nagsorry lang siya kasi—"

"I'm not here to converse with you. I was just dragged by Silver to give you this," handing a paperbag, Caleb immediately turned his back to leave.

Silver approached Han and said, "Siya may idea niyan. Mukha bang may pera ako pambili niyan?" And winked before he followed Caleb out of the court.

His lips curled into a smile upon seeing what was inside the bag—a new set of probably black clothes and some energy bars.

"The only darkness my eyes would hate not to see is this kind of Hue, my You."

To be continued...