Wattpad users tier list (PART 2)

The good story writer - S tier

Man, these people are keeping Wattpad alive. These people write the stories you're always checking up on to see if there's an update. These people love writing and it shows through their work. Good story writers can single-handedly bring your mood up after a long day. That feeling of getting on and reading your favorite book that was published recently hits differently. Plus, they are dedicating themselves to doing so. I appreciate these people.

The funny commenter - S tier

These people are the ones in the comment section always typing the funniest shit ever on a story. These are the people who whenever someone reads their comment, they just just out laughing for no reason. It's even better if these people comment a ton and try to make people laugh on purpose. If you're one of these people, you're an absolute legend.

The bad story writer - A tier

These people don't know how to write a story and it shows, but hey, at least they're trying their best, which is the most we can ask for. It doesn't matter how good your work is (kind of). What matters is the work you put into doing so. If you're not the most talented writer but you're one of these people, I have the same respect for you if you were a good story writer. Keep writing. You've got this!

The venter - B tier

If you see someone like this, all they need is a friend and some support. Give them a virtual hug. They need it.