Wattpad users tier list (PART 5)

The daters - B tier

If I were going off what I personally think, I would instantly drop these people in F tier, maybe even D tier if I woke up on the right side of the bed. These people are sometimes really annoying and brag about having a "partner" to everyone. They probably do this to have "taken" in their bio. Now, I know many nice people who fall into this category, so I'm going to be extremely generous with this ranking. Wattpad isn't a dating site dammit! I'm all for jokes, but serious dating shouldn't be on a reading app. Just my unbiased opinion hahah.

The shipper - C tier

Eh, these people are alright. They're not cool, but they're not NOT cool. That makes absolutely no sense, but it does at the same time. Depending on the ships, these people can range all across the tier list, but if I were to average them, most of them fall under C tier. Most of the time, these people are chill. However, there are some very obsessive shippers. Stay away, kids. They might ship someone like you with an 18+ character.

The menace - F tier

Nah, dude. These people belong to the streets of Detroit. If you don't know what I mean by menace, I'll tell you right this second. A Wattpad menace is the person going around being a public nuisance. These are the people who just beef with everyone and like getting a reaction out of people when they bully someone. These people be going around starting fights with anyone and writing some of the most obscene things to piss off the audience. Not cool.

The hater - F tier

There's a difference between menace and hater. A hater is someone who just hates everything and takes their anger out on other people. This is different from a menace, as they don't usually get amusement from putting others down. The hater just does what they want. They write all over their announcement board and hate hate hate. Kinda annoying if you ask me lol

If I sound angry when typing, I can assure you I'm not LOL.