Wattpad users tier list (PART 3)

The intellect - D tier

These people are always the ones in the comment section who are correcting every minor mistake and being a dick about it. I'm not talking about simple corrections. I'm talking about being a full-on critic of a casual story. They always act like they're the smartest person on earth, but in reality, they need a reality check and some friends in real life, cause it's rather obvious that they don't have either of these.

The innocent - B tier

These people are nice and mostly chill, but they don't get modern humor or jokes which can get annoying. Especially if they comment like they don't know. Like bro, you don't have to tell everyone you don't know simple jokes. Just get better at life lil bro. Despite their sometimes annoying nature, these people are mostly chill and just don't get things, which is completely fine lol.

The inbox spammer - F tier

No one likes these people. They are annoying as hell and interrupt everything. If you're not one of these people and you've been using Wattpad for long enough, you know the pain of getting an inbox bot or spammer in your mail or on your page. Annoying. Yeah, these people are the type to climb a glass wall to see what's on the other side.