What the time you go to bed says about you

8:00 PM or before:

You're probably under the age of 14 and you're 100% not choosing to go to bed this early, rather your parents are making you go to bed. You probably wake up earlier than 7:00 am every morning without trouble and you rarely feel tired often due to the amount of sleep you're getting every night. However, you're kinda mid. No reason.

9:00 PM

If you're going to bed at 9, you're kinda normal. Still on the early side, but you're getting good sleep, which is great! You guys seem like much cooler people than the people who go to bed at 8 or before. You guys have more personality and are less "NPC." You're probably pretty serious and studious and you have a small friend group. You're just normal. That's kinda all.

10:00 PM

Alright, this is when at least 60% of you guys go to sleep. This is considered normal by my standards. You're definitely popular and you seem funny. You've got amazing social skills and you know it. You guys can be rather egotistical at times, but it can sometimes be brushed off as confidence. Be happy that you have a REAL personality. :)

11:00 PM

Getting a bit late, but you're 100% my favorites on this list. You're the cool people everybody wants to hang around. You're extremely smart and people like you for your charisma and amazing personality. If you go to sleep at 11, please be my friend. People like you are the reason this world still functions.

12:00 AM

Fuck you. Idk why, but these people are always annoying as hell. They can't stop yapping and they just blabber about random shit every second in your ear. EVERYBODY I know who is a loud fuck goes to bed at about 12 AM. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but people who go to sleep here need some help. 

1:00 AM or after

Get some sleep. Please. You're probably depressed or feeling sad about something. If that's the case, I'm here for you. Keep your head up. You've got this. You're not alone. Either that or you're stressing about a school test or you genuinely like staying up late on social media or games. If you're doing that, you have my respect, but please get some sleep. Sleep is more important than any of those things.

These are right cause they're backed up by me