Reincarnation of Madara Uchiha Male Reader X Yandere Loving Crossover Harem (🍋)

A/N: Requested by ZetaRaiser, The Crossover involves Union Academy, Azur Lane, Blue Archive, Genshin Impact, Taimanin and Kuroinu. Also, there are no other Naruto characters in this one.

(Y/N was just an ordinary boy, unaware that he's the reincarnation of the Uchiha Clan Legend himself: Madara Uchiha. Once he reached his 18th birthday, he regained his memories and powers, but decided he just wanted to live in peace to prevent himself from making past mistakes. But he found out about the "Pro Heroes" and their incompetence.)

Y/N: It's time for my return.

(He activates his Magenkyou Sharingan, and starts secretly helping the people who were neglected by Union Academy. While he does his duty, he finds out that they hold dark secrets, like Ozpin sending Summer into a suicide mission, Ironwood helping Jacques to capture and enslave faunus, Sirzechs ordering noble devils to force humans into their peerages, Endeavor's abuses inflicted upon his children and wife, Izuku and Jaune being bullied. etc...)

Y/N: It's time to end their puny games

(Some moments later, the Union "Heroes" are seen gathered as Ozpin makes an announcement.)

Ozpin: This is dark times for Union and our allies but we won't surrender nor give up! We will stop this Uchiha Ghost! We will stop his crimes and evil! For Union and our allies are heroes and justice of good!

????: Are you sure about that?

(They turn to see Y/N himself standing on the top of a building as he jumps off and lands on his feet.)

Y/N: Wake up to reality. Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated.

(The "Heroes" get shocked by hearing his speech, and then some of them decide to leave Union.)

Bakugo: (gasps) TRAITORS!

Nezu: Huh?

Keyaru: (stern) CATCH THE TRAITORS!

Y/N: Focus on me, bitches!

(Y/N starts beating the Union "Heroes" the same way he beat the Shinobi Alliance. Those smart enough to realize that facing "Madara" means death straight up decided to either retreat or join him instead (especially the girls who fell in love with him, and actually helped Y/N to slaughter some "heroes".)

Y/N: You fakers are weaker than the Shinobi Alliance.

(Y/N then proceeds to eliminate the villains, which proved to be a piece of cake as well. In the fight against Salem and Rizevim, he decides to use his Susanoo.)