Yandere Cheater Weiss X Arkham Knight Male Reader X Yandere Seele

(Y/N was currently dating Weiss Schnee, but notices she's been distancing herself lately. He then decides to buy a diamond collar, but then he finds some familiar shoes outside Team RWBY's dorm, and hears some moans. He then bursts the door, much to Weiss' surprise as she's got caught having sex with Neptune.)

Weiss: Y-Y/N? This isn't-

Y/N: SERIOUSLY?

Weiss: Y/N, please...

(Y/N then throws some grenades, blowing both Weiss and Neptune away.)

Y/N: In our first anniversary?

(He then throws the box down and stomps on it, crushing it.)

Y/N: I hope you enjoy being single!

(He runs as he bumps into Jaune.)

Y/N: I'm sorry, Jaune!

Jaune: (groans) Alright, alright, Cardin made go through worse... (notices Y/N's sadness) What happened?

Y/N: Ask the Ice Queen!

(Y/N then rushes, leaving Jaune confused. Suddenly Weiss is seen rushing to stop Y/N, only to be tripped by Jaune.)

Weiss: Seriously, you dolt! Can't you see I-

(Jaune slaps Weiss cheek.)

Weiss: You... (angry) you slapped me!

Jaune: Whatever you did to Y/N, you deserved worse! (angry) It's one thing to deny a guy! But it's ANOTHER THING TO IGNORE HIM ENTIRELY! I hope you're ready to get a PIECE OF MY MI-

????: Hello again!

(Jaune turns to see his teammates.)

Jaune: Oh, hey Pyrrha... uh... what's going on?

Pyrrha: Ruby said she saw Y/N rushing to the Emerald Forest... did something happen to him?

Jaune: (glares at Weiss) I was about to ask the Ice Queen about this!

Weiss: (glares) And just because of this insult, you don't deserve the answer!

Jaune: I tried to be nice...

Weiss: You call "slapping me" being nice?

Nora: Answer the fearless leader's question, unless you want me to break your damn legs!

Ren: (sighs) Nora!

Weiss: Alright, alright, you win! I cheated on Y/N with Neptune.

Jaune: Are you serious? On your 1 year anniversary?!

Weiss: Look, I know I messed up! But please tell me where he is!

Jaune: (scoffs) Why? So you can hire Cardin to beat him to death and drag him back to you?

Weiss: What makes you think that-

Jaune: I overheard Y/N having a talk with Velvet, and she said Cardin and his lackeys did exactly what I just mentioned. Now if you excuse me, Ice Queen, I gotta hang out with my teammates!

(Team JNPR leaves, and Weiss sighs in sadness as she returns to Team RWBY's dorm, and sees Neptune trying to get up. Anger rises in her body, she picks up her Myetenaster, and stabs him.)

Neptune: ACK. W-weiss? W-why?

Weiss: You made me lose Y/N-so you must die.

(His body drops and he bleeds out.)

Weiss: HahahaHAHAHAHA

Weiss: HahahaHAHAHAHA. Don't worry, Y/N. I'll make you mine again.

(Timeskip)

(During his run, Y/N was ambushed and killed by a psychotic scorpion faunus named Tyrian Callows. However, he was somehow resurrected, and became the Arkham Knight.)

Arkham Knight: I will make you pay dearly, Weiss

Arkham Knight: I will make you pay dearly, Weiss. No matter what!

(During one of his "missions", he met Seele, who became an assassin, killing anyone who dared to touch Y/N, and holds a resentment towards Weiss for what she did.)

Seele: She will pay for this

(One day, Seele and Weiss meet, and glare at each other.)

Weiss: Do I know you?

Seele: (growls) You'll pay for the pain you caused to Y/N.

Weiss: (angry) Now why were you talking to my boyfriend?

Seele: He isn't your boyfriend anymore. He'll be my boyfriend after I kill you!

(Seele quickly delivers a kick to the stomach, sending Weiss backwards. She then charges at her, and she quickly dodges and jumps over her. Weiss lands a kick on Selee's back, sending her forward to the ground.)

Weiss: (cold) I'm afraid to say, but you'll be the only one dying today. Then I'll go reclaim my Y/N's heart.

(They keep fighting each other until they decided to put their differences aside and kill everyone at Beacon, including Cinder, Emerald and Mercury, who were working as spies for Salem. Y/N tried to fight both of them, but their combined strength and power proved to be too much for him, and they took him away.)