Y. C. Union H. Male Punisher/Wriothesley Reader x Yandere Loving Fontaine Harem

(Y/N Castle, also known as Wriothesley, used to date several girls at Union Academy. Unfortunately, he caught them cheating on him behind his back. He secretly reported to the headmasters, and they approved his decision to kill the guys his exes cheated on him with. Y/N is then currently seen dressed as The Punisher.)

Y/N: Prepare to die, you pricks!

(His opponents were Team SSSN, Jaune, Ren, Issei, 1-A Boys, Sasuke, Kiba and Neji. He used all of his weaponry, especially the Anti-Quirk bullets he got from Overhaul after said villain's defeat. Each of them got brutally killed. Y/N planted a bomb inside of Issei's chest, and then he detonates it, killing him. Sasuke had his eyes stabbed by Y/N's knives, Bakugo had his heart ripped and placed into his mouth.)

Y/N: Swallow!

(Y/N makes Bakugo bite his own heart, killing him. Y/N then exposes Jaune's fake transcripts, causing some random students to yell.)

Students: KILL THAT FAKER!

(Suddenly Nicholas Arc comes in, and Y/N speaks up to him.)

Y/N: Say it, old man.

Nicholas: Kill him!

(Jaune's eyes widen, but before he could respond, Y/N brutally kills him.)

Nicholas: I should thank you, Wriothesley or whatever is your name. You made my clan a big favor.

(Y/N then proceeds to kill the other guys as his ex-harem can only watch as the Headmasters kept them from interfering. In the end, he managed to kill all of his exes' current boyfriends.)

Y/N: Good riddance, bastards.

(Before his exes could confront him, the Headmasters come in with Y/N's resignation papers they signed.)

Ozpin: Here's your resignation papers. We signed up right before this fight could happen.

Ruby: FIGHT? THAT WAS A-

Ironwood: (stern) SILENCE!

Ozpin: Your mother Summer would be so disappointed on you, especially because you and your friends cheated on Y/N.

(The girls' eyes widen, and before they can explain themselves, Y/N already left, and returned to Fontaine.)

)