Yandere Raiden Ei X Chrono Archon Aether AU X Yandere Ayaka (Lemon)

(In an alternate Genshin Impact Universe, Aether is the Chrono Archon, and not only seeks to reunite with his sister Lumine, the Archon of Light, but he also has to regaing his long lost memories about himself.)

Aether: Who am I really? All I remember is WHAT I am...

(He meets some friends and even faced all of the Fatui Harbingers. One day, he is about to leave Mondstadt and go to Inazuma, he is stopped by Zhongli and Guizhong.)

Zhongli: Before you go, there's something you need to know.

Guizhong: It's about your past.

(The couple takes a deep breath.)

Zhongli/Guizhong: (in unison) You're the husband of Raiden Ei.

(Aether's eyes widen, and then Zhongli speaks up for the last time.)

Zhongli: Remember, Aether. Betrayal never comes from the enemy.

(Aether then leaves to Inazuma, unaware that both female and male Vision Bearers are secretly helping Raiden Ei to get him.)

(Once he arrives at Inazuma, he is suddenly cornered by not only Raiden Ei, but by Ayaka, the female Vision Bearers and the male Vision Bearers. That's when he breaks the fourth wall.)

Aether: I'm fucked up!

(Timeskip)

(After being betrayed and easily defeated, Aether is seen tied in a bed as Raiden is seen stroking his member while Ayaka sits on his face.)

Ayaka: Lick

Ayaka: Lick.

(Aether starts licking, making Ayaka moan while Raiden bounces on his member, making him moan, which vibrates Ayaka's pussy, making her moan louder. Raiden bounces faster while Aether licks Ayaka deeper, and they end up cumming. The girls switch places, and Raiden rubs her pussy on his face while the mixture of their cums cover his face.)

Raiden: Lick, and I'll stop!

(Aether starts licking Raiden, making her moan while Ayaka bounces on his member.)

Raiden: (moans) Good boy...

(They keep going until they cum again.)

Raiden: You were great, my love.

Ayaka: I'll say.

Raiden/Ayaka: And you'll be better after our marriage.

(Next day, there's a wedding ceremony in Inazuma as everyone is seen as Raiden Ei and Ayaka are happy to marry Aether, who breaks the fourth wall again.)

Aether: Zhongli was right, betrayal never comes from the enemy. But it comes from allies, although it is very low but it is never zero percent.

(Aether had no other choice but to accept them as his wives as he is their property now.)