23

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
January 10th
_________________
Two months later

" All his businesses in Tallahassee were closed down three months ago, way before Syrenity went missing " Hearing them words, Damiri stood up before grabbing the man by his throat and slammed him into his office wall making sure to press his head in.

" Stop bringing me bullshit, get the fuck out and don't come back until you got something useful " Damiri spat harshly. Pushing the man to the side Damiri knocked the vases off his desk.

From paper to glass, he threw anything his hand touched. It had been two months since her disappearance and he haven't gotten one piece of evidence on where she was. Damiri was slowly breaking and if he didn't find her anytime soon everybody was gone feel sorry. 

He blamed himself for letting her out of his site, he should've went with her. Sending a hard pouch to the wall, Damiri hissed at the aching annoyance pulling at his knuckles. The wall now had a large hole in it and his Knuckles were bloody and scarred.

" Son you need to relax " The voice of Messaih made Damiri turn around to face him. Messaih, Gionnvan, Voni, and P stood there giving him a concerned look.

Taking a deep breath, he looked around the office noticing how demolished it was.  " I'm can't relax knowing she not safe " Damiri mumbled but everyone heard him loud and clear.

Nodding his head Gionnvan respected Damiri response because him to was starting to lose control. His daughter was out there getting god know what done to her and they can't get any leads.

" I feel the same way black but losing control is not going to help find her and get her back safely. The best thing to do is to try harder " Gio said walking over to the sofas that sat untouched. 

Damiri wanted to listen to his words but the pain he was feeling was different from the normal pain. Every time he thought about her, his heart would clinch and feel like it was tightening up making it hard for him to breathe correctly.

He didn't know why he felt like this but he knew Syrenity was the cause of it unconsciously. 

" Why y'all here " Damiri looked at everyone wishing they would just leave.

" You got a package delivered here without a returning address or any address in fact, and we wanted to check on you " Voni said pulling out a blunt before passing it to Damiri who hesitantly grabbed it.

Taking a long pull from the fat blunt, he exhaled letting his eyes closed to take a second to relax. The weed passed through him like thin air.

" Open it " Nodding his head, P slowly opened the brown box he had brought in which Damiri had missed. Once the box was opened P reached inside and pulled a small black hard-drive.

Everybody frowned their faces at the unnecessary big box that held something small. Grabbing it from p's hands Damiri walked to his desk and spin his computer around and plugged the hard drive in.

Watching the screen load, Damiri took a seat on his long desk slightly turned to the computer. A video symbol popped onto the full screen, passing the blunt back, Damiri pressed play on the screen.

" Say hi Syrenity, " Kahir said forcing her head up. Her bloody face was covered in black and blue bruises that cleared showed her getting hit constantly by something hard.