3

📍Tallahassee FL📍
Jun 27th
_________________

Syrenity sat quietly listening to her nail stylist talk on and on about her 3-month-old son, Syrenity found it so cute. Everybody was slowly getting ready for tomorrow's charity event and also the announcement of the newlyweds.

Giannvon thought it would be a good idea to announce his retirement and the couple all at one event. Syrenity just knew this event would annoying. It's been two weeks since she found out about the arrangement and signed the contract.

They had recently moved into the home her father bought for black and Syrenity. She couldn't lie and say the house wasn't beautiful because it was more than beautiful, she just wished her first time living with a man would be on her own independence.

After the argument between her and her sisters, she hasn't talked to them since she called herself cutting them off For the time being. She also stopped talking to her father, if it didn't have anything to do with business she ignored him completely.

Since nobody was seeing things from her perspective she would just stop trying to make them altogether. Last night was the first night she actually stayed in the house, she had been tryna to postpone moving in physically because she was scared to be in the house alone with black.

His aura screamed rude and mean, every time Syrenity saw him, he had a natural mug on his face and his eyes seemed like they were just black which disturbed her. But to her surprise, he hadn't spent much time at the house himself and he didn't stay at the house last night only dropped off more of his belongings.

 But to her surprise, he hadn't spent much time at the house himself and he didn't stay at the house last night only dropped off more of his belongings

" Show me some pics Candy," Syrenity asked allowing her to pull her phone out and pull up pics of her son

" Show me some pics Candy," Syrenity asked allowing her to pull her phone out and pull up pics of her son. Just seeing the smile on the Asian woman's face brought Syrenity joy.

Once Candy showed her the pics she instantly fell in love herself. The boy was a deep shade of brown and had the deepest dimples Syrenity had seen. " you love your black men don't you" Syrenity laughed at how fast Candy nodded.