24

📍Tallahassee, FL 📍
January 12th
________________

The black GMC Yukon truck was parked across the street from the small brick house. They had gotten word that Key'oira had moved into her mother old house after going missing the night Syrenity went missing.

Damiri wasted no time to set a play in motion, tonight was the night they get some type of chance to get her back. Loading his M9A3, Damiri than twisted the silencer on and looked back.

"First grab Key'oira, i don't care if you gotta knock her unconscious grab her. I want the house search top to bottom, Anything that look like it can be useful grab it and bring it back to the warehouse. Second nobody go alone " Damiri explained to the five guys in the back of the truck along with Levoni and P who were in another truck with another five guys.

He wanted to be armed in case things turned lethal. Each men wear bulletproof vests and had guns with silencers and clips. Getting out the trucks, Damiri signaled to Voni and p to take their group and circle to the back.

The house was a nice size so Damiri was extra careful with going in. Entering through the side door, Damiri and his group spread out search the front rooms with their guns pointed. The all black they wore helped them stayed hidden from the dim lights.

" First floor clear, I'll go up first " Voni whispered in the ear piece that were connected to everybody ears. Everyone followed him up the stairs slowly, Damiri walked in the middle of everybody normally.

The light of a room shined through the bottom of the door which caused them to stop their movements. Giving them a swift nod, Damiri stood still as the men poured into the room.

" Wtf " Key voice screamed looking at the men circling her bedroom. Walking into the room, he slightly waved at her, she look like she had just gotten out of the shower.

" D-Damiri w-what's this " she stuttering, hearing her act clueless Damiri pointing his gun at her temple. He couldn't afford to play the dumb game with her.

" Don't play confused na, you gone tell me where she is or imma make yo death long and painful" He pushed the gun harder onto her forehead causing a red circle mark to form.

Key'ora stood there stuck and scared. Everybody knew what black was capable of and She didn't want to see that first hand. Between Kahir and Damiri, Key didn't know was crazier but she had seen Kahir crazy first hand and didn't want to get on his bad side so she stuck with him.

" Ion know what you're talking bout," She said trying to hold confidence in her voice.

Nodding his head, Damiri lowered the gun slowly making her think he had believed her lie. Faster than she could blink, he raised the gun back up and slapped the bottom piece against her head making her instantly lose consciousness.

" Grab her " Damiri uttered now irritated at the little loyalty she didn't have.

" Get what y'all can find" He added before walking out.

€€€
The next day

Sticking the Bobby pin in the wooden door, Voni pushed the door back and walked into the townhouse. The nice decor made them house feel homey, the beige and white interior caused to the home to hold a light cozy look .