Chapter six

"I'd kill for you, you know that, right babe?" He presses his lips against mine again, drowning my words.

I press my hands to his chest, gently trying to push him but he doesn't budge. His lips follow down to my neck, leaving his wet kisses along the way as I squirm.

"Rafe...." I start, only to be interrupted.

"Shhh princess, just relax." He says, his hands pull down the straps of my top, his head moving down.

"Rafe, I really don't-"

His hand flies out of nowhere to my throat, and his fingers pressed hard against it and my eyes widen at his action. He sighs, facing me.

"Why the fuck do you have to be so stubborn?" His nostrils flare up as he speaks, his eyes piercing into me.

I struggled to inhale, my own hands trying to peel out of Rafes hold on me.

"I'd kill for you." He repeats, a dark chuckle falling out of his lips as he nuzzles into my hair. "So don't push my patience cause I know that you won't like the outcome."

I cough, tears shining in my eyes, his words were not making sense to me

I cough, tears shining in my eyes, his words were not making sense to me. Rafe grins, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I know you've been talking with Kelce, being all nice to him, laughing at his jokes." As he talks, his expression changes as darkness looms over his face and his hand tightens, making my eyes widen as I can't breathe.

"Don't do it again, princess. As much as I love you, I'm not above teaching you a lesson for trying to be a damn slut." He whispers, finally releasing me.

My knees Bucked up and I fall to the ground, as I coughed and cried. Rafe squats, his hand caresses the top of my head.

"If I ever see you talking to that guy again, trust me when I say I'd kill for you."

"You're such a dick Rafe." I shoved him off me, and he grips my arm tighter.

I stormed out of his room and headed into Sarah's to calm myself down.

It had been a week since he and I had gotten back together and Sarah invited me out to a party at a kooks house.

"She's not going."

Sarah and I groan at the same time, eyes flicking to the door where Rafe stands.

"Stop snooping, Rafe! And get out of my room will you." Sarah throws a pillow at her brother but he barely pays attention to her.

I cross my arms, annoyed.

"What?"

His eyebrows raise at my snappy reaction and he puts his hands in his pockets, his hair messy.

"I said that you are not going jaz." He repeats, his voice layered with determination.

Giving Sarah an apologetic smile, I left her room not even bothering to look at Rafe as I headed for his room.

Plopping on his bed, I reach for my phone but as I touch it, Rafe snatches it.

"Say you're not going." He insists. "Say it and I'll give it back."

I throw my hands in the air.

"Why are you being so pushy about it? What's bad about going to a party?"

He squints his eyes at me and I can already what's coming.

"It's not your decision to make, babe." I push off his bed, but he grabs my arm, and swirling me back towards his bed.

I squeal, falling down and I'm about to yell at him when his hand wraps around my neck and he held it tightly.

My hand instantly claws at it, the increasing pain of the pressure makes me uncomfortable. Rafes lip curls into a half smile.

"Don't make me repeat myself, yeah, baby?" His tone darkened as he stands over me "You are not going to that party. Understood?"

I feel the tears burn in my eyes as I frantically nod, a shaken breath escaping my lips when he releases my throat.

Touching the sensitive skin, I looked up at Rafe, an unbothered expression glued to his face as he looks at me. He throws my phone to the bed, as he winks at me.

"See? It wasn't that hard, was it?"

"Oh shit."

I follow Sarah's eyes and turned around. My body freezes on the spot, eyes rounding as I catch sight of Rafe exiting his truck, his head moving as he looks around, a pissed off look plastered on his face.

I was screwed.

"Isn't that your boy, Rafe? How the hell did he find us?" Sarah asks and I dive, hiding behind her and toppers figure.

Rafe was starting to cause a ruckus shouting out for me, Kelce with him.

Their presence makes me nervous and I decided it was time to skip the party before anything serious happened.

"You know what, I think I'm just gonna head back home and-" I yelp as my arm is roughly pulled.

I barely have time to say anything before Im being dragged away and wouldn't have to look to know it's Rafe.

"Rafe, stop! You are hurting me..." My pleas don't stop him, all the bystanders shocked! but nobody dared to intervene, moving away from me.

I trip on my own feet and end up colliding against Rafes body. I whine, as I pleaded with him to slow down but he's gone mad.

He pushed me inside of his truck without a word as he walks to the drivers side, and I look through the window catching Sarah heading my way. I shake my head at them, they're too far and I doubt Rafe would enjoy them interfering.

The truck starts and soon we're on the road, small sniffles from me filling the space.

"You didn't have to do that."

Rafe's fingers tightened around the wheel, turning his knuckles white.

"I told you not to go to the party, didn't I?" He says "if you fucking listened to me, then this would not have happened, you only have yourself to blame."

I bury my nails into my bare thigh, despair starts to hit me. Without a second thought, I grab ahold of the handle.

It doesn't work, Rafe quickly grabbing my hair, as he pulls me back inside. Both of us fight and I hurt his hand, crying out.