Chapter fourteen

"Then let's try once more, I'll never love anyone the way I love you jaz." He sniffles, wiping his eyes and making you frown as you turn to him fully.

"You promise?" You ask, leaning your forehead on his as he nods, pulls you closer to him, "I promise you, I'll even try to get along with the pogu- you're friends, too." He says quickly

You smile, wrapping your arms around him as he does the same, pulls you onto his lap, gently sitting you on him, rubbing your sides as he leans back a bit, a radiant smile on his face.

"You look hot with blood on your face." You say, as you run your hand through his hair softly, "yeah? maybe I should make those friends of yours angry  more often." He teases, earning a smack, rubbing his thumb against your lip gently.

"Can I?" He asks, leaning closer to your face as you nod, pressing your lips against his slowly, and you wrap your arms around his shoulders, feeling him slide his hands down to your ass.

"I missed you,'I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did. There wasn't even a day where I didn't feel guilt for what I did." He says softly, and he rubs up and down your back.

"I forgive you, but from now on we have to be a bit better for each other, we have to." You respond, as you lay your head on his shoulder.

"I know, princess."

You both sit in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company, "Rafe?" You ask, earning a small hum from him, "yeah, babe?"

"I forgot to clean your wounds, come on." You say, opening the passenger door, but then he closes it as he wraps his arms back around you, "just stay like this for a bit longer." He smiles softly.

*************

"I don't want to lose you." He blurts out. His words making you stop in your tracks, feeling a sense of relief wash over you.

"I missed you so much, Rafe." You pull away a little, just to get a good look at him. The smile on his face dropping slightly as his eyes glaze over.

"Did you?" His words like two daggers that shoot straight through your heart. He dropped his hands from your waist, taking a few steps back, and just stares blankly at you.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You asked him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR NECK." He lets a scream out, pointing to your neck. You jump from his sudden outburst, wrapping your arms around yourself to feel some comfort.

 You jump from his sudden outburst, wrapping your arms around yourself to feel some comfort

"What'd you do? Run off with John b or JJ from the fucking pogue cesspit." He spat with venom as you stare at him blankly.

"W-what are you talking about?" Your voice much lower than his, the dynamics of your relationship hanging in the air.