Chapter eight

I bit my lip, moving swiftly to turn off the shower for him. The room was exceptionally quieter now without the water going.

I pulled my shoes off my feet and then tossed them on the ground. I was almost straddling the boy as he stared at me with his eyes filled with fear and it broke my heart.

I leaned forward, cupping his face with both of my hands as if grounding him; holding him in place.

His face was wet, and I felt the stickiness of blood drying as I pressed my fingers into it. He did not protest or attempt to move, he moved into my arm instead.

"You'll be okay, you're not a bad person Rafe you are just a bit damaged, like me." I state, as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Please don't leave me." He begged, blinking away a tear. His hands grasp my wrist, he sounded like he was desperate.

I shook my head, pursing my lips. "I could never baby." I choke out; thumb stroking at his cheek in a calming manner.

A half smile pulled at his lips, and he let out a deep breath. He turned his head to place a kiss onto my palm, before leaning forward and pressed his lips to mine.

When I pulled away, I didn't move. He wanted to maintain that closeness. Our foreheads were now pressed together.

Breath fanning across each other's faces. He had never felt so vulnerable; so open and raw without being scared.

Rafe could feel something unfamiliar claws at his stomach. It makes him smile. Because it was only you, and he loved you.

"I got you baby, I love you." I said softly as he held onto me.

"I'm going to talk to Kelce and topper." Rafe said, moving his hand off my back.

I sigh and nod. "Okay, I guess I'll go get a drink."

He's already turned and headed for Kelce and Top as I look around for the kitchen. I wasn't a fan of kook parties, but Rafe was and I was willing to go with him.

I enter the kitchen and head over to the punch as I scrunch up my nose. I wasn't a big fan of punch at parties like this. But it seems to be my only option.

"I wouldn't if I was you." A voice speaks behind me

I turned around to see a guy I had seen around the island before.

"Yeah, I'm always weary of the punch bowl."

He chuckles and nods

He chuckles and nods. "There's no telling what the guys put in it."

"You're jaz right? I'm Jason." He asked, as he steps next to me, grabbing a drink.

I nod. "Yeah." I glanced around him and I can see Rafe talking with Topper, but his eyes were on me and he seen him approach me.

Let's give him something to watch. Since, he'd left me alone for his friends. Plus, the angry sex after was the best.

I throw him a little smirk before turning my back to Rafe and talking to Jason. "I think I have seen you at the country club?"

"Yeah." He smiled, "let's see... aren't you tops sister or something?"

"Cousin. But yeah." I nodded

He leans next to me against the counter, "what do you say, let's get out of here?"

"I'm actually-"

"She's got a hot date." Rafe swung an arm over my shoulder, pulling me to him. "She'll have to decline that."

Jason rolls his eyes, "Rafe Cameron."

"Jason." Rafe nodded before turning the two of us around and heading toward the kitchen. "Are you really trying to make me jealous, baby?"

I smirk up at him, shrugging. "I mean... I wanted your attention and you weren't giving it to me, so I had to get another guys attention."

He leads the two of us out of the house, "oh baby I will give you some attention. Especially after that little stunt. I'll have you begging me for more." He whispers in my ear, I knew my plan would work.

If there was thing Rafe Cameron knew how to do, it was throw a massive party. Ward and rose were out of town for the week and my boyfriend decides to throw the party of the year.

All of figure eight was invited, your friends and his making up majority of the guest list. The plan was to have everyone over and get absolutely shitfaced, I just wanted to have the time of my life.

Rafe saw me looking at my friend and then back at him, an easy smile on his lips as he waves over at us.

I started to make my way through the crowd, and most people knew who I was dating, and so they move out of my way, they did not want to have an issue with him.

However, there seemed to be one man who didn't get the memo. He was following me through the crowd like a predator stalking its prey, cornering me at the bathroom door.

"Hey gorgeous, why don't you come home with me hey?" He has a smirk evident on his lips as he leant against the door.

"No, thanks." I was intoxicated pretty heavily, but knew I just wanted to get back to Rafe, I didn't like this.

The man didn't seem to like that answer, sneering as he took hold of my arm and started to walk me towards the front door.

I tried to squirm out of his grasp, trying to get the attention of anyone and everyone who was at the party.

I let out a yelp as he gets me out of the front door, and tries to find his car now. I desperately pull out my phone, dialling Rafe's number but it only went to voicemail.

"You better let me go. My boyfriend will come and find me soon." My voice was trying to sound like I was tougher than I felt as the guy just chuckles as his grip tightens.

"I don't see him anywhere so we don't need to be worrying, princess." I tried to pull my wrist from his grasp again, failing to get free.