𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄│𝑺𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑹𝑼 𝑮𝑬𝑻𝑶

"It seems I no longer have a need nor a use for you

"It seems I no longer have a need nor a use for you. " the once angelic and delicate voice of the dark haired male they love was gone, replaced by a cold tone of a stranger.

He might have had his face and his body. But that was not him, that was not the man they had fallen in love with, that was not suguru.

"W-what..? " that was the only thing that they could even stutter out. Failing to keep a calm front.

"You heard me, leave I don't want you here " those harsh word broke them no matter how much they wished for this to be a dream, no a nightmare or a prank it wasn't.

Those words had come out of his mouth and were said to them. Their heart had shattered like glass. Their ears seemed to block out every thing else and were now just repeating the words that they wished they hadn't heard.

They wished to go back to a simpler time one where the male that they loved genuinely seemed happy. But lately all the had felt from the man was faked like he had stopped loving them way back when.

But they had hoped that it wasn't true they were hanging one to that small chance. But deep down they new the man they had loved was long. And all the sweet nothings that had been whispered to them had really been nothing. They weren't sweet they were never meant.

"Of course Suguru what ever makes you happiest " they hated say that they didn't mean it they wanted to stay with him with Suguru. But he wasn't Suguru.

Anyone who really knew Suguru could tell that his was a fake. A cheap copy. But what could they say.

Deep down inside the black haired male was a feeling of deep regret and sadness not wanting them to leave. But those feelings would never surface at least not in time.

With the other they had all ready began to walk away into the crowd that hadn't even batted an eye at the scene before them. As they walked in opposite directions they slowly became strangers again just like before their first meeting but this time their was a difference they had memories.

They had a past, they had dreams, they had shared information that they hadn't give to anyone before.

But sadly it seems that everything ,no matter how much you wish , must come to an end.

Even if it hurts. Even if it feels as if your heart has shattered into a puzzle. But if your lucky a new person will come along and they might fix that puzzle. Bring all the pieces together and this time let's hope they never shatter it because I don't think the heart can take anymore.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 are😭𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙠

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙠.
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙄'𝙢 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮