𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘 │ 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑰 𝒁𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵

𝙄𝙩 had started as a normal conversation with all the first and second years as they all seemed to have the day off

𝙄𝙩 had started as a normal conversation with all the first and second years as they all seemed to have the day off. but then as maki was training while using her weapons nobara got curious.

"Say maki you said you have people imbue cursed energy to your weapons right? " asks the first year female. "That's correct" the greenette confirms as she pulls one out of her duffle bag.

"Who does pour cursed energy into your weapons? " yuji asks catching on to what nobara was gonna ask.

"It should be [Name] shouldn't it?" Panda absentmindedly asks "salmon" agrees the ongiri speaker.

"Who's [Name]?" At that point even megumi was invested he hadn't heard about someone with that name. Maki walked away as panda spoke "[Name] is from the [L/N] clan their known for their abundance of cursed energy but they go to the Kyoto school coming once a month to drop off weapons with cursed energy! " panda explains.

"So most of the time it's them who pours cursed energy into maki's weapons or gojo when their on a mission or injured. " panda adds to further explain.

"Where'd maki go?? " asks nobara "today's the first so [Name] comes to drop off weapons for maki" toge nods in agreement.

"Why don't we go say hi! " declares yuji his nature to be energetic rubbing off on nobara as she agrees and they all rush to the gates of the school lest the miss the guest.

They stop as the see a figure walking up to the gate and even yuji and tell that their cursed energy is overwhelming to be around. It's like being drowned in a never ending river.

Maki walks up the person with [h/c] hair and a fair skin. The person is carrying a bag full of the presumed weapons, they hand it over the greenette and then the group is promptly spotted by both people.

"Kelp" toge greets giving up on the charade of hiding much to the others dismay the Kyoto student gives a Kurt nod at said male.

As the other come out to greet the guest from their sister school they get a better view of [Name] their skin it's beautiful and their eyes fierce. "You should come inside so we can get to know you! " both nobara and yuji cheer. " I really must go I have to be back at the Kyoto school "  [Name] quickly states clearly trying to avoid the confrontation.

Even going as far as looking to Maki for help said female was looking away and with a shrug [Name] was pushed to going with the group.

As if their aura meant nothing now but it didn't seem more sour like they hadn't want to be there poked, prodded, and questioned about ever aspect of their life.

"Ah! Look at the time I must be going now! " their train would leave with out them If they didn't leave soon " I'll walk you out! " Maki offered quite quick the others noted sharing knowing looks between them.

Outside [Name] breathed a sign of relief causing the female next to them to chuckle at their reaction " that was way to awkward " they sulked red faced.

"I don't think they were that bad" Maki said but even she could tell she was lying to the both of them. At the gates [Name] gave Maki a small kiss on the side of her mouth "see you next month!" They called rushing to catch their train before it left her and she'd have to catch a different ride to Kyoto.

-

"So you and [Name]" megumi said gaining a punch to the arm and a short 'shut up' laughing at the female in return.

𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆!!!! 🥳🥳