𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 │𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑶

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 𝘪𝘴 "𝘣𝘴𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳/𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨"

Prompt- [name] was sitting on the couch when [character] came home as you were about to greet them they something about them seemed off... They were crying?

𝘋𝘈𝘡𝘈𝘐-"𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆? "

He didn't seem to notice you on the couch as he put his coat on a coat rack the was near the door way. "Osamu?" You called out to him. "[Name]... " the way he spoke with, quivers in his voice, made him sound like he was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this.." He always tried to put up a strong front while around you. He wanted you to feel protected around him so he couldn't seem weak.

But no matter how hard he tried it was impossible to look strong all the time and this was one of the few times you could see his walls down.

You patted the seat next to you ushering him to take a seat beside you. He walked to the seat and sat down. You slowly let your hand rest onto him. Letting him get used to the touch and comfort you gave him till you brought his bandage to you lips and gave it a soft kiss.

You brought his other hand to your lips as well and peppered them both in small soft kisses.

"Why...? " he asked with a shaky voice. "Why do you love me? How could someone like you love a monster like me? " he added.

"Oh my love, I will always love you as the sun loves the earth. I don't care for what you have done it matters how you are now. " you told him.

And as you said those words it was like dazai couldn't hold back the stream of tears that flowed down his face. And you let him tear up and let out every little insecurity and doubt he had about your love for him.

Because he now knew your love for him was genuine. And that no matter what happened you would always love him. And you would hold him even if he hadn't said a word about needing you because you were his perfect partner, his other half, his lover.