𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 │𝑪𝑯𝑼𝑼𝒀𝑨 𝑵𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨

You walked into the home you shared with chuuya

You walked into the home you shared with chuuya. The lights were off but you already knew what you were going to find if you turned the lights. And as you walked to turn them on your foot kicked a bottle confirming your suspicions.

Turning the lights on you look around and see bottles of wine scattered all over the floor of the main room. You begin walking to the bedroom.

You open the door to see the short male you've been searching for laying on the bed unconscious, most likely asleep, you tiptoe out and begin cleaning the rooms as it seems he's made a mess in each one.

As you finish up you start getting hungry Deiciding to cook a meal you walk to the kitchen.

As your cooking you hear shuffling in the bedroom. You think assume it to be the male in the room.

As your facing the stove your back is to the male who walks out with a headache due to his excessive drinking giving him a hangover.

"Take a seat" you say to the red head. He walks to the table and follows your command. After 10 minutes you finish and begin serving the dish.

He eats in silence not feeling the need to talk, nor does he want to, he feels numb as if his heart has been torn out of his chest.

His friend or more like best friend had escaped the mafia they worked in and left him all alone. Dazai had left him and not even said good bye.

But he didn't need to tell you as you already knew. It didn't affect you as much as chuuya but it still affected you as it did anyone else.

He was a friend to the male and he was a friend to you and you would miss him but you also had a job to do in the port mafia and a dedication to chuuya and since the male had turned chuuya into this he was an enemy to you.

And you would do your best to bring him to, port mafia, justice. As would anyone else who worked in the port would.

But unlike chuuya you knew the reason he left, oda's death and his last words, due to it being one of your tasks to watch over the port mafia for any attacks or traitors.

You didn't blame him the port mafia for leaving you blamed him for what he was doing to chuuya.

Finishing eating you took chuuyas hand and began walking him to the bedroom deciding to put him to sleep till morning as he still seemed quite tired.

The minute you got into the bed with him he grab hold of you waist and held it with such strength that you could tell it would leave a mark. Though you said nothing letting him fall into the comforting silence. Letting him know that you wouldn't leave as dazai did.

That you would be a pillar of stability and comfort in his life no matter what happened. As you drew circles into his back he let himself be engulfed in the comfort.

And you fell asleep together.

And 4 hours later you awoke needing to go for a glass of water to sooth your dry lips you tried to get up but soon realized it was futile as chuuya still had a firm grasp on your waist. So you just went back to sleep next to the male.

𝙊𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

𝙊𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.