𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔│𝑪𝑯𝑼𝑼𝒀𝑨 𝑵𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨

The last thing the port mafia executive had expected to see when he had gotten home from a long day of tiresome work was a crimson trail of dullish colors on the hard wood flooring of his shared home

He had been on call with tachihara but hung up as he started at the dark red liquid that was smeared on the floor. He didn't even need to call out to figure out who it belonged to.

[Name]....

He sprinted around their home hope for at least a small hum or anything to find out where they were.

It wasn't until he made it to the master bathroom that he finally got an an7to the question that was repeatedly thumping in his head.

Their they laid, seemingly life less. He could he wouldn't believe they were gone running up to them he put pressure to their wounds while calling for assistance. He called the one person he knew might be able to help. He didn't care that they might mock him it didn't matter if he could get help for you.

Calling dazai and catching him up on the situation. Dazai had made it quickly and they hurried to the agency rushing them to yosano, who already knew what happened due to being on call as the drove.

It took 4 hours of pacing of worrying of uneasiness before he got any news. Yet the news didn't help him any bit. It anything it broke him.

They had died. if they had made it just 10 minutes earlier then they could have saved them but it seems chuuya hadn't gotten home fast enough and they bleed out while he was still at the port mafia HQ.

It was his fault and only his fault he had no one to blame but himself.

He should have realized it. Just this morning they had asked him to come home early because they felt as if they were being watched and felt unsafe. But he had brushed them off and now he had paid the price because now he was forever alone.

✧༺♥༻✧ 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Chuuya had been burying himself in all his work so that he could bury those memories as well. But it had gotten so bad that Mori ordered him to take at least a 2 week break because he was beginning to cause more harm then good.

So he took up painting but it seemed that the only thing he painted was his late lover their face on every canvas. So that's what he did he re painted the over and over everyday but slowly and slowly he was forgetting all the details them

getting lost and lost till now where all he does is paint them with no

face because every single time he tried he could get it right there was something missing.

He wouldn't know it till his death bed but what he was missing was their smile the one that brought him so much joy and life. He could no longer remember it. It was like it was erased from his brain.

So all those painting will for ever be left unfinished. But later in his life as he is passing the last piece he will make will finally be finished with their glowing smile and bight eyes that he would see in the after life.

But if he could he would redo that day he would take the day no he would quit he had enough money but he was greedy. So in return for that greedy the gods took away the one thing that couldn't be replaced by money.

𝙊𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚