𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 │𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑺

𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪

𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪

"I love you dazai" you had said and with those words you had stopped him in his tracks. You had gone to collected him after his latest suicide attempt and were walking back to the agency with him ranting about his newest discovery that might kill him and you just listening to him.

You stared at him with love filled eyes and a smile on your face his brown eyes in shock at your words. And in that moment he knew, you were the love of his life and the person he would gladly die with or die for.

He grabbed on to your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours and looked at you with eyes filled with joy.
"I love you to.. " he stated his voice soft unlike when he's loud and chaotic this was different like he only wanted you to hear his declaration of love for you.

Ranpo

Ranpo

You were laying on the couch in the agency with ranpo's head in your lap as he was snacking on a few sweets you had bought him as a reward for solving a case.

He laid his head in your lap as you sat on the couch while you ran your hands through his dark hair. When asked how the case went he began to tell you about  it as he went on you admired the little things he did.

From his smile when he spoke of how little time it took him to solve the case to the way he Figgeted with the lollipop stick in his hand. All of those things and more are why you love him

"I love you ranpo"

You had interrupted him with your words though it's not like he was complaining "I know as the greatest detective who wouldn't love me!" He had boldly replied though his face showed a different reaction most wouldn't be able to see but you noticed instantly.

He had small amounts of blush on his cheeks and his mouth was forming a smile of pure joy as if your words were the greatest news he had ever heard  and to him they were.

He loves when you praise him for his ability or how smart he was even if you didn't mean to you always praised him and he savored those moments like they were the sweetest candy he had ever tasted.