Prologue

Authors note:
Sorry the prologue is gonna be shorter than the rest of the chapters, I just wanted you to all get a feel of what has happened before I started the book, this is my first book so any advice you can give me or any ideas all will be appreciated 

Sophie is Alessia Russo's younger sister, but they haven't always gotten along. Lessi was 7 when Sophie was born. She had always wanted a little sister, but she didn't expect her to follow her around for years and copy everything she did.
When Alessia turned 18, Sophie decided that she wanted to play football as well, but she didn't want to score goals like her sister. She wanted the opposite, and she wanted to save the goals. As the years went on, Lessi decided to move out of her parent's house and live with her best friend, Ella Toone, Sophie missed her sister but was proud of her and of what she had achieved.
When Sophie turned 17, she decided that she wanted some independence, but her parents wouldn't let her live on her own, so she went to stay with Lessi and Ella. After deciding that she didn't want to go to college, she joined the under 17's Manchester United club and got a part-time job to help out her sister.
Even though Sophie was close with her sister, she also kept things from her. Sophie has always been different from Lessi though, she has always been outgoing and she makes friends easily as she can talk to anyone and everyone, unlike her sister who is very closed off, likes her privacy and has very few friends.
But ever since Sophie has moved in with Alessia, she has invaded her privacy and doesn't seem to leave her alone when they both are at home, so Ella does her best to keep things civil between them both even if it means taking Less out of the house for a few hours to see Mary Earps or to go and kick a ball about in the park. This gives both the girls a chance to cool off and take time to think about what they are going to say to each other next. Most of the United girls like Sophie, which is good, even though she likes to cause chaos with either Ella or Millie Turner. And Sophie is all over Mary's TikTok page, doing tiktoks every minute they can when they are together. Sophie even spent a whole week around Mary's to film them every day, she didn't get much sleep that week.
Sophie hasn't always wanted to play football. At one point, she wanted to be a professional netball player, but then she found football just like her sister and joined her school's football team. It was difficult for her at first as she had some issues with her anger, but she learnt to control it as much as she could. Sometimes, she couldn't control her anger, especially if something happened in a game and it should have been a yellow or if the ref was being unfair. But most of the time, she was alright, Less helped her control it, and she had people that she could talk to if things went wrong.