Chapter 7

Sophie's Pov:

Me and Less had spent the previous night on the sofa, watching TV, until we dozed off. The following morning, we woke up and quickly showered before getting ready for our respective schedules. Less was already running late for her training when I was scheduled for my recovery session, which I could do anytime.

I enjoyed going to the training with the rest of the girls, as it was an opportunity for me to catch up with them. Luckily, we arrived early and had breakfast together before the girls headed outside for their training.

I went to the gym to meet with the physiotherapist, who gave me some tasks to prepare for my recovery. As I completed the tasks, I played music to keep myself entertained and motivated. The physiotherapist left me to my own devices to complete the tasks assigned to me while she attended to some paperwork.

Today's session was brief and gentle as I was slowly reintroduced to the training routine. When I stepped outside, my eyes were greeted by the sight of the girls in the midst of their training. The sun shone on the pitch, casting a warm and inviting glow. I noticed Katie and Kyra running around the field's perimeter, their movements fluid and effortless. It was clear that they were in excellent physical shape and had probably earned some extra training as a result. Despite their impressive athleticism, it seemed clear that they had managed to get on the instructors' bad side. Everyone else seemed to be taking a break and watching them from the sidelines.

As I sat down next to the girls, I heard that they all wanted to go out. They did not have training tomorrow because they had a game in a few days and needed to rest before the intense training they had to do. After they finished talking, they noticed I was sitting with them. Most of the girls hugged me because they seemed happy that I was more like my usual self again. I was delighted to be with the girls, and I was glad to go out with them tonight. Less drove us both home, and we got all our party clothes out and sorted them all to find the right thing to wear. Less decided to wear a lovely red dress with slightly wavy hair, and I wore a purple suit with a black T-shirt.

Lessi's dress

Lessi's dress

Sophies suit

It took us a long time to get ready. When the taxi arrived to pick up Caitlin, Katie, and Kyra, I still was not ready. I had to hurry while Less got into the taxi. After getting ready, I made sure all the windows and doors were locked before heading to the taxi. We talked a bit more on the way to the club. I hardly took part in the conversation as I was distracted by the stunning girl in before. I could not take my eyes off her.

Lessi's Pov:

I noticed Sophie staring at Kyra, who was sitting in front of her. The age difference didn't bother me because it was only four years, and I've seen larger age differences in relationships. I nudged Sophie to make her aware that she was staring. She gave me a confused look, and I gestured towards Kyra because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and embarrass her. She blushed and looked down at the floor as if she was engrossed in something interesting. I laughed and then saw Katie and Caitlin looking at me, confused as to what had happened. I just looked at them and shook my head as if to tell them that wasn't the case now. They both nodded and continued their conversation. A few minutes later, we were at the club. I don't go to clubs very often, I only seem to go with the girls now. Walking to the booths that were reserved for us, we saw Beth sitting on Viv's lap. She already looked like she was enjoying herself. I wasn't planning on drinking much as I needed to keep an eye on Sophie as the last time she got drunk, I wasn't there for her, and I felt she might need me. I got a round of drinks for everyone. Most of the girls had either vodka and coke or gin and tonic. There was also the odd cocktail that the young people ordered. After about an hour, I chatted with Viv,who also didn't drink as much as Beth, who liked to drink and have fun like she was still young. I saw that Sophie was on the dance floor with a girl. I couldn't make out exactly who it was, but when a few people went to the bar, I saw it was Kyra. I nudged Viv to look, and she told me they would make a cute couple, and I agreed.

Sophie's Pov:
I was dancing with Kyra when I mustered up the courage to tell her how I felt. I gazed into her eyes and said, "You look absolutely stunning tonight, and I hope you know that." She blushed and responded, "You look pretty sexy yourself." After a moment, we both decided to take a break from dancing since our feet were hurting, and we went to sit down with some of the other girls. I sat down next to Caitlin, who had alst sat down to escape a drunken Katie. And since there were no other seats, Kyra sat on my lap. Caitlin wiggled her eyebrows when she saw this. I shook my head and held on to Kyra so she didn't fall off. We all sat there for a while, and by this point, most of the girls, myself included, were drunk or almost drunk. There were only a few who weren't, and that was less, Viv and Caitlin. Leah wasn't drinking much, but you could tell she'd had enough. Kyra told me she had to go to the toilet, so I went with her. After she finished, she pulled me into a corner outside the toilet and kissed me. It got a little heated, but we had to take a break to catch our breath. We looked at each other, and she blushed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," she said, getting all again. "To be honest, I'm glad you did. I spent the whole evening trying to pluck up the courage to do it," I admitted.
'Now you look like a tomato,' She joked, which made me blush even more. We decided to go back to the girls as a lot of them were getting ready to leave. We all said goodbye to Beth, Viv, leaLeahatie, Caitlin, Vic, and a load of others, and now the only ones left were me, Less, Kyra, and Steph as she was taking Kyra home.
'I think we should get home now, soph.' Less told me and Steph agreed as she thought it was time for Kyra to go home too. I didn't answer, but I was still getting dragged out of the club by Less, and the same was happening to Kyra with Steph.

Once we were home, Less forced me to get changed and to drink some water, but before I went to sleep, I told her that Kyra kissed me. Which she seemed happy about. I then asked Less if she could stay with me tonight, which she agreed to. She went and got her pyjamas on and then came and hugged me till I fell asleep.
Which didn't last for long.

Authors note:

Sorry it took me ages to post.
What do you guys think of this chapter?
Do you want longer or shorter chapters, or is this length alright?
What do you want to happen next??