Chapter 1

Sophie's Pov:

Ring! Ring! Ring!
This is the 3rd time my phone has gone off this morning. Even though I didn't want to answer it, I knew I had to. I looked at my phone and saw the name 'sis'.
'Urghh', not wanting to get out of bed, I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. When the phone rang again, I decided that I probably should answer it.

Lessi- 'Omg, finally, I have been calling you all morning. It's midday. Why are you not out of bed yet? Do you not have work?'
Sophie- 'No, I don't have work, which is why I'm still in bed and have only just woken up.'
Lessi-, 'You're so lazy. You know that, right?'
Sophie- 'Yep, I know that. What do you want anyway?'
Lessi- 'Oh yeah, right, umm, do you wanna go bowling with me, Tooney, and Mary?'
Sophie- 'That is what is so important? Seriously?'
Lessi- 'Yeah, and I wanted you to get out of bed cause you are lazy.'

Hanging up on her, I decided to have a quick shower before going out to the shops to get something to eat. I had a bacon roll and a latte at the closest cafe. After I finished, I gave a nice tip to the waiter and left to go back home, I decided to take a walk through the park and to look at the ducks before I went home. As I got in the door, I got bombarded with questions from Less, asking me where have I been and why I hadn't messaged her telling her I was going out. But I just ignored her and went upstairs to watch some TikTok on my bed.
About an hour later, Ella came into my room asking, 'What's up, kid?'
I just looked at her and mumbled, 'Nothing, I'm fine.' She looked at me, not convinced, but left it at that and asked me, 'You coming bowling with us tonight?'
I looked at her with a frown on my face, 'Of course I'm coming. I'm not boring'
Ella smirked and walked out of my room. A few moments later, she walked back in with some snacks and Lessi.
'We are hanging out in your room while we all try and find something to wear.' Lessi decided to tell me without asking me.
I looked at her and Ella and muttered, 'Fine, if you have to', then going back to watching something on my phone.
Feeling my phone being snatched out of my hand, I jumped off my bed and stared at Less, who had my phone in her hand as she said,' which means you put your phone down and tell us what you think of our outfits.'
Ella went out of the room and came back with two piles of clothes, which I guessed were the clothes they wanted my opinion on. I looked at them both with a shocked look on my face, as I didn't realise they both had so many clothes as all I saw them in was their sports outfits or their pyjamas. I already had my outfit planned as I got it ready when Lessi told me that we were going bowling.
I had a lot more clothes than Less and Ella, but then we all shared clothes anyway as we are all the same size, so that made things easier for all of us. I have stolen an England T-shirt from them both, and they haven't even realised yet, which I'm shocked about.
As we all got ready, we were all talking about the last time we went bowling, which was fun even though I lost.
It's nice just to hang out with the girls for a little while, even if they do go out drinking for a little while after they drop me home, and then ask me to go and pick them up at like three in the morning. They don't treat me like a kid either, well, everyone apart from Lessi. When we were all ready to go, we all got in Ella's car even though I was driving. Then we set off, listening to Lessi's playlist with every song she ever listened to in it.
After I parked, we all got out and found our ally, but before we started, I was able to get a pic, which was going to go on my Instagram later.
We all decided to have the bumpers up as we were all really bad, but that was OK. I even managed to get Mary to buy me a vodka and coke, which Lessi thought was just coke because Less wouldn't be happy if she found out I was drinking alcohol underage. After the game finished, we all went for a walk before we went home. It was nice and quiet as it was quite late at night but we didn't mind. We were all talking about the game of bowling and how I was cheating, but we all knew it was because they were just really bad. They all decided not to go to the club tonight as they had training quite early tomorrow morning. We dropped Mary off at home, and then we all went home ourselves, we didn't stay up much longer as we were all worn out.

Less woke me up around 8 o'clock the next morning because I had a day off, and I was going with them to their training. Which I liked because I got to see all the girls. Even though I wasn't close to all of them, I still got along with them. Ella decided to drive this morning as she didn't trust Less (I don't blame her, to be honest). We had a mini karaoke session on the way there, which was nice. When we got there, I decided to wander around and say hi to the people I know (which is like basically everybody as I am in the under 17's club).
It felt like a load of time had passed as I made my way to the pitch where all the girls were practising. It looked like they all decided to play a little game of scrimmage, which looked fun. They were all in 3 teams, so it was divided equally, even though one team was missing a player. As I was looking around the training pitch, Millie Turner came over to me and wondered, ' Hey Soph, we down a goalie you wanna play?'
I looked at her, shocked that she thought I would say no, so I just walked with her to the teams. It looked like they decided to split up Toone, Less, and Mary, which was probably a good thing. But I was on Tooney's team, so we were bound to win. After about an hour of playing, we did 20 minutes in one game (10 mins then half-time then 10 mins again). In the end, Skinner told us all that my team had won, and my team jumped for joy when we found out. Even though it was only a mini-game, a win was a win in football. Me Less and Ella went home and chilled for the rest of the day, watching movies and eating snacks. The rest of the day went by quickly, as we didn't do much. We ordered takeout for dinner as none of us could be bothered to cook, we don't order very often so when we do, we always go all out, tonight we got Chinese (my favourite). Tomorrow Less has an important meeting that she has to attend, which isn't fun, but I get to hang out with Ella, we will probably go shopping. Shopping with Ella is chaos especially if we both are shopping together without anyone else, so we were going to invite Mazza but she was busy and said that it would be even worse with all of us three there, which was true, as Less makes sure that we are all on our best behaviour when we all go out.

After Tooney and I went shopping, we both went into separate rooms and did our own stuff for a couple of hours while waiting for Less to come home.
When Less came home, she told us that she needed to talk to both of us about something important. Ella and I looked at each other and then looked at Less, waiting for her to continue.
'Umm, well, I'm leaving'
I looked at her confused, waiting for her to continue.
'Umm, well, umm, this was a difficult decision, but as you may already know, my contract with United is coming to an end, and I have chosen not to stay. I'm moving to Arsenal.'
As she said this, she looked down to the ground, as she waited for our reaction, and when we didn't say anything, she looked back up at us with tears in her eyes as it was probably difficult for her to tell us.

Alessia's Pov:

I was terrified to tell them both as I wasn't sure how they would react. They didn't seem disappointed, but they didn't seem happy about it either. I wasn't surprised, though, if I'm honest, I was leaving Ella behind at Manchester United, and this meant Sophie had to choose if she wanted to come with me or not. I hoped she would as a lot of her England besties were at Arsenal, and I think that she will get along with Katie Mccabe even though they might be chaos together, it will be nice to see her get to know other people. I'm glad I'm moving, but it's going to be difficult, leaving Ella and Mary. Hopefully, Sophie will want to come with me. Maybe she can join the Arsenal under 17s club, even though she is nearly 18, but it might be ok.
They seemed okay later on after I told them, and we decided to make chorizo pasta for dinner, which was tasty. Well, I didn't cook cause I would probably burn the house down. After we ate, we all sat down together and watched Netflix.

Authors note:
I hope you all liked this chapter, I can tell that it is a bit slow at the moment, but this is my first story, so any ideas are helpful. :)