Chapter 2: Kaminari's birthday bash!

Denki's pov

I was in my classroom waiting eagerly for the bell to ring. "Come on, come on." I mumbled, tapping my foot impaintently. "What are you mumbling about?" Mina, my pink haired friend asked in her sweet high pitched voice. She sounds just like a fairy princess.

"Just waiting for the bell to ring." I said quietly to her. The teacher gets mad at us if we talk so I have to speak quietly when I talk.

"Why got something planned after school?" She asked raising an eyebrow and scooting her chair closer to me.

"Um something like that..." I said rubbing my neck. Its a bit embarrassing to talk about. It's my birthday, and everytime on my birthday my Mom throws this big birthday party just for me, she doesn't invite my friends because I told her I have none.

"What is it Kaminari?" She asked crossing her arms. Her glare could kill.

"It's my birthday today." I said looking away.

"OMG what!? This is great! I want to throw a party now!" Mina said before mopeing.

"SHHH." The teacher said a finger on their mouth glaring at us. Mina glared back playfully.

"Um yeah about that... My Mom is already throwing a party for me." I said rubbing my neck again.

"And she didn't invite me?" Mina asked gasping putting a hand on her chest.

"Um yeah about that too, I uh didn't tell her about you..." I said ready to be yelled at. She blinked a few times. "I knowww!!! I suck!" I whined, slouching down in my chair.

"Oh you don't suck! Maybe we can do a party tomorrow?" Mina said hitting my shoulder.

"Hmm... I don't know Mina..." I said unsure.

"Oh come on! I'll invite some of my friends and you can meet them. Having the best birthday ever!" Mina said.

"Alright... As long as it's a small party." I said.

"Yes alright thank you Kami!" Mina said excitedly.

"Y-yeahh..." I said rubbing my neck. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Let's just hope it's good.

------------------------------

After school I went home and was surprised by a popper popping confetti in my face as soon as I opened the door and walked inside. "Happy birthday Kami~ My Mom yelled popping out of nowhere almost giving me a heart attack.

"T-thanks Mom..." I said a bit distracted. She walked over to me and led me to the dining room table where there were cupcakes, cake and my favorite little tiny sandwiches. They are so cute!

"Love you Kami." Mom said before hugging me from behind. I turned towards her and hugged back.

"Love you too Mom." I said smiling. I guess I'm lucky to have Mom like her.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...