Chapter 3: Secret birthday party

Mina's pov

I am so excited to plan this party for my friend Denki Kaminari. "Hey. Whatcha doin?" Someone had asked from behind me. I turned around and saw one of my friends Sero. "Oh hey Sero! I'm just thinking about what I should do for Kami's birthday!" I said upbeat and smiling.

"Hehe um well maybe I can help with that?" Sero said rubbing his neck and smiling. His smile was big and wide.

"Hehe sure! The more the merrier I always say!" I said putting my hands on my hips smiling.

"Ok. What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Maybe making a guest list? I honestly don't know who to invite." I asked.

"Sure I know a few people I can invite." He said.

"Ok I can do the decorations and food." I said.

"Good idea. I can't decorate anything for my life!" Sero said giving me a thumbs up and a big smile. I smiled at him and started working on the decorations. I drew out what I thought would look good. 'Now where should the party be held?' I thought chewing on the end of my pencil. I looked up to see if Sero was still there.

"Hey Sero. Can we hold the party at your house?" I asked not really planning on a legitimate answer. He looked up from his phone and at me. Probably texting someone... That's none of my business though.

"Huh sure. I mean I think my parents will be out tonight so yeah." Sero said looking back at his phone.

"Yes! Thanks Sero." I said jumping off the desk I was sitting on and hugging him, before running off and out of the room to buy the decorations. Tonight will be great!

---------------

Denki's pov

I was not ready for what kind of party Mina had planned for me. She always goes overboard with it. I said I wanted a small party, but I know she's going to make it the biggest party ever. I got a text from Mina to come over and meet her at Sero's house. So that's where we're having the party? His house wasn't that big so that kinda reassures me. I took the bus to Sero's house. "Heyy!" Mina said before hugging me. She had her party outfit on. A pink fluffy scarf with a purple jumpsuit. "Woww you look great! Who you dressed up for?" I joked patting her back. "What!? No one! Why can't I just dress up for my best friends birthday party!?" She asked getting defensive. "Uh-huh well I appreciate it either way." I said. She slapped me on the shoulder. I laughed. We went inside the house. I saw Sero, he was talking to Jiro. "Hey Sero! Thanks for holding the party here." I said. I didn't think Mina would pull through with the party. He smiled. "No problem. My parents are out for tonight so it's not a big deal." He said calmly. He's really not worried about being caught? Wow I wish I was like that... "Jiro. Can I talk to you?" A dull voice asked. I looked over and saw a guy with purple spiky hair wearing a black jacket and purple shirt. Who was he again? I know I had met him somewhere... Jiro and the guy I can't remember his name walked away to somewhere private.

"LET'S HAVE SOME FUNNNN!!!" Mina suddenly yelled scaring me holding a bottle of something in her hand. Is that alcohol? How'd she get alcohol? She's a minor!? "Where'd you get that!?" I asked kinda surprised. She already seemed drunk. She stared at it for a minute then shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"COME ON!! JOIN MEH!!! IT'S YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY!" Mina said putting an arm around me. Should I? I had a bad feeling about this from the beginning...

"Awe heck why not?" I said shrugging but kinda nervous.

"Yess!!" Mina yelled excitedly. I drank a bottle.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...