Chapter 6: One round of Truth or dare

Jiro's pov

I know they weren't playing Truth or dare. I just wanted to mess with Shin and get him riled up. "Why don't you start, Denki?" I said smiling. I had a plan. And it might have to do something with a Dare.

"Ok Truth or dare, Shinso?" Denki said looking at Shin.

"Um Truth. I don't trust Dare." Shin said which made Denki laugh.

"Ok Truth it is. Are you and Jiro actually siblings?" Denki asked curiously.

"Yes we are." Shin said short and sweet.

"Ok then. I was just curious about it. Shinso it's your turn." Denki said smiling. He's a sweet guy, almost makes me feel bad about what I'm about to do.

"Alright. Truth or dare, Denki?" Shin said. He knows almost everything about me, so he's getting to know someone. I'm so happy.

"Truth. I'll definitely do dare next." Denki said. He seems confident.

"Ok, let's see. Hmm what are your hobbies?" Shin asked.

"WEAK!!" I yelled cupping my mouth with my hands. Shin rolled his eyes.

"Nah it's a good question. I like listening to music, skateboarding, playing on my phone and sleeping." Denki said.

"You. You like sleeping?" I asked. I was caught off guard with that answer.

"Yes I do. It just feels good to relax and fall asleep." Denki said.

"I like sleeping too..." Shin said quietly. I'm the only one who heard him. Ya really gotta learn how to speak up...

"Looks like it's my turn! The round is almost over. And this will be a big finale. Truth or dare, Denki?" I said overdramatizing it.

"Dare. I'm not going back on my word." Denki said putting a hand on his chest.

"Alright. I dare you to kiss my brother. Whether on the cheek or lips it's up to you." I said calmly.

"FUJOSHI!!!" Shin yelled. Oh now you speak up?

"Fine. I ain't scared." Denki said before standing up and walking towards Shin. Denki kissed Shin on the lips. Shin looked so shocked that I almost bursted out in laughter.

And that was the end of the Round of truth or dare...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...