Chapter 5: We keep meeting...

Shin's pov

I opened my eyes. I felt like I just had a great night's sleep, I don't usually feel that way. I realized that I was hugging someone's waist. I looked up and saw the yellow haired guy. We keep meeting... I quickly let go of his waist and stood up. "Uh..." I said not knowing what to say. I suddenly felt hot on my cheeks. He looked like he was uncomfortable as well.

"Sooo... Why do we keep meeting?" He asked as if he was making small talk after an awkward situation. Like I would know the answer to that! I don't even know why I was hugging him in my sleep and why we were in the same bed.

"I- I started to say but was cut off by... "Shinso?" My sisters voice called out. I peeked out of the opened doorway and saw Jiro in the hallway. She saw me and made the "aha" face, walking towards me. Why do I feel like I did something bad? "H-hey sis!" I said nervously blocking the doorway so she wouldn't see the blonde guy. She gave me a look of suspicion. I'm scared... This is my first time being scared.

"Why is your shirt off?" She asked raising an eyebrow and leaning towards me. I backed up a bit into the room.

"I was hot?" I said in a questioning tone. She stood up straight and rolled her eyes laughing.

"Ok you're a bad liar... Let me in." She said. I scoffed before letting her in the room. I didn't know how she would react.

"Denki's in here too?!? Did y'all do something?!" Jiro asked. I could tell she wasn't mad. Which is a good thing.

"Yeah. We were playing Truth or dare." Blonde haired guy said. His name is apparently Denki. I think I met him before but I forgot.

"Without me?!" She asked shocked and fake offended. Denki chuckled.

"Well maybe next time you can join." Denki said bubbly and upbeat. He's completely the opposite of me. He's cheery and upbeat and I'm dull and lifeless like a living corpse. Is it a coincidence that we keep meeting? Or is it something to do with Fate?

"Why don't we do a round of Truth or dare now?" Jiro asked. I wanted to make tired excuse but I couldn't because for once I'm not tired.

"Just one round." Denki said smiling holding up one finger. Jiro started laughing evily. I have a bad feeling about this...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...