Chapter 6: We have a Spa day

We made it to the cliffs. I didn't say anything. I just used my powers for the wind to blow us to safety. Clarrise was sleeping. I sat down next to her. Putting Percy's head back on my lap. I made sure to pour some of the seawater on him so that way it could help give him some strength.

Percy tried to sit up but immediately put his hand on his head. He was starting to hyperventilate as he looked from side to side. I gently cupped his face with my hands to get him to look at me. "Breathe in," I instructed, looking into his eyes. He breathed in deeply. "Now, breathe out." He did as I said. I let go of his face and leaned back. "You should rest," Annabeth told him. "You're going to need it."

"Tyson?" He asked. 

I felt a lump in my throat. I looked down over the edge of the boat. I moved my fingers to skim the water. He had given his life for us. He barely knew me. Annabeth didn't like him the entire time. Percy was slightly embarrassed him. He was a good demigod...

"He may have survived. You know fire and water can't kill him," Annabeth tried. 

Silence fell upon us. Annabeth showed him the things she had salvaged. We sailed for hours. Each one of us took turns taking a power nap. Percy took the time to tell us about his latest dream of Grover. Annabeth estimated we had less than 24 hours to help him. Assuming Polyphemus didn't change his mind and try to marry Grover earlier. 

"Yeah," Percy said bitterly. "You can never trust a Cyclops."

"I'm sorry," Annabeth looked down at the water. "I was wrong about Tyson. I wish I could tell him that."

Percy looked at me. It was like he was debating whether to continue being mad at Annabeth or not. He decided to drop it by surprising me. "What's the prophecy? The one Chiron didn't mention to us."

She pursed her lips. "I shouldn't-"

"I know he promised he wouldn't tell me but you didn't.. Did you?"

"Knowledge isn't always good for you."

"Your mom is the wisdom goddess!" 

"I know! But every time heroes learn the future they try to change it and it never works."

"The gods are worried about something we could do when we get older. When we turn sixteen." 

Annabeth looked at me in desperation. "She promised Chiron but I didn't," I spoke up. Percy would forgive Annabeth and not push her if he believed she promised. Chiron was like a father to Annabeth. She couldn't not listen to him.

"It warns about a half-blood child of the big three. The next one who lives to the age of sixteen will be a dangerous weapon. That hero will decide the fate of Olympus. He or she will make the choice that either saves the Age of the Gods or destroys it." 

"That's why Kronos didn't kill us." 

I nodded my head to his words. 

"We share a birthday, though. What if we both live to 16?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"That's a big what-if," Annabeth admitted. "If you both survive three more years. That's a long time for one of us. Chiron first learned about Thalia he assumed she was the one in the prophecy. That's why he was desperate to get her safely to camp. Then she went down fighting and got turned into a pine tree. None of us knew what to think. Until Percy was claimed and then everyone found out about you telling Zeus about being Hades daughter."

"Wouldn't it be safer to kill us?" Percy asked. 

"You're right," Annabeth agreed. 

"Thanks a lot," He rolled his eyes.