Welcome Everyone!

So I decided that this was going to be a slow-burn book.

Best friends to lovers.

Just keep in mind they are kids and more romance will be when they're older. Right now they're sort of focused on not dying.

She meets him knowing who he was before he knew. He finds out about her and everything else later. They grow up together in a new world fighting monsters and Ares

Now, I want to make something very clear. I've already had this in my rough drafts in my wattpad since first read Percy Jackson when I was 12. Just I never published it because I never figured it out. Since then I posted other works and other stories.

So I love the Percy Jackson show. I have no hate on the actors. I think they're all doing a fantastic job at acting their parts. I would love to have a friend to discuss it with but I don't lol because they were never a part of this fandom.

So to get out all my energy I was looking through all my old drafts. Landing on the lightning thief one. I realized that I liked where this was going so I returned to it

About 8 years later hahaha, the first book gets published. I work on it straight. Editing and revising. Realize that it's a whole introduction book. It's not her quest it's still Percy's. The story is a long haul. She's not going to go dark and evil right away. She's only 11 we gotta lean into it.

If there are some mistakes please kindly inform me. Most of my writing was done when I was tired in the middle of the night. It didn't help my insomnia cause I'm thinking of ideas for the next part.

But as I realized I went off on another side thing, I put in that I love the actors and the show. But my first book had the descriptions from the book. I just kept that the same.

Mainly because I was too lazy to write it when most of it was done already

So if you want to imagine the cast in my book as the show casting then honestly feel free. Cause honestly I pictured Clarrise as the show casting so it's okay.

The looks and descriptions of the characters do not affect the plot so it doesn't really matter. They're mentioned like once and we're past it.

Now, I don't want to get taken off wattpad for writing something way too vivid and dark for a 12 year old. Her being kidnapped by Luke, I do mention what happened to her. Not just in the first chapter It sounds not so bad at first but being gone for 10 months she's been through some stuff.

Anyways just have some fun of light reading. Now it's getting more personal

: )

I want to make this very clear. No copy right is intended. I am not making any money off this cause I hear horrible rumors of people removing fanfics. I write similar to the books like in a few of Percy's POV later on but I change the words so it's not exactly the same. I'm not using the same storyline in the titans curse. that's when things drastically change to my own version of my own story. I won't be following the spin off series either. I'll be doing my own thing. I don't know how Rick R feels about fanfic. Many says he writes his own fanfics about his characters then websites say it has no opinion on it just he's legally not allowed to read it.
Alexis Solstice and any future characters that Rick made are mine. The future storyline that's not apart his books will be mine but not after their 16th birthday. Until then I will be changing a few things up and just have fun with it this is a light hearted read