Chap 19- Duniya mein sabse meetha hai ye ishq re

Akshara carried a huge wooden trolley. Pushing the wheeled wagon towards one of the rooms, she took out the master card. The guests had gone down for dinner and wanted the sheets and towels changed. She opened the door with the master card and walked in. Wasting no time, she got to work. She changed the bedsheets, the pillow covers and the towels. She then placed the tea bags, sugar and milk powder sachets in the pantry area.

She dusted the tables and arranged everything in order. She pushed the cart out the room and locked the door before leaving.

As she stood patiently waiting for the elevator to arrive at her floor, she looked at herself in the gallery mirror. She wore a black salwar kameez with a white apron as was the uniform. Her hair was tied into a bun and she wore a head cover over it.

"There was a time when I always wore the finest of silks," she thought,"I always looked like a princess." With a heavy heart, she looked away from the mirror.

Abhimanyu, Arohi and Mahima were standing on the ground floor waiting for the elevator.

Akshara entered the elevator pushing the wheeled cart inside. The elevator arrived at the ground floor. The doors opened and she walked outside. Abhimanyu, Mahima and Arohi had taken the stairs by then.

As she pushed the card forward, she heard Abhinav's voice coming from behind her. Without looking back, she could make out that he was speaking with Ridhi and Siddhi.

"You both are unnecessarily complaining about your uniform,"Abhinav was saying,"Akshara ji is also wearing it. And she looks so pretty, just like Cindrella!"

"Cindrella?" said one of the twin sisters. Akshara couldnt make out which one was it. They both looked and sounded similar.

"Cindrella was a maid her entire life,"one of the twins said," she wore rags and was not pretty!"

Abhinav smiled and said," You can take away a throne from a princess, you can throw a princess out of her kingdom but a princess is always a princess, no matter what! When a princess is born, she wears nothing but is wrapped in a clean cotton cloth. But everyone knows that she is a princess!"

"So you think your wife is a princess?"

Abhinav blushed and said," Ab wo toh pata nahi ji, lekin unke aage baaki sab ladkiyan pheeki lagti hain."

Akshara smiled, her cheeks turning crimson. She could hear Ridhi and Siddhi giggling.