23

Chapter 23 Ice Flower Fried Dumplings

Place the dumplings on top first and fry the bottom until golden brown.

The ratio of starch to water is 1:10. Pour the starch water into the pot and cover it with a lid to simmer.

The fried dumplings will be fried at the back, and she can start packing the steamed dumplings first.

"Little boss, I want steamed dumplings. You see they have to wait so long for fried dumplings. Can I order some fried dumplings first?"

There were many new faces queuing up today, and there were also many people who didn't eat dumplings yesterday.

Smelling the aroma of steamed dumplings for someone who has not had a full stomach for a long time is a kind of torture for everyone present.

"Let's see. Those who want to steam dumplings can queue up here." Xie Purou directed a new team.

There were three long lines in front of the originally huge dining car, which made the dining car look much smaller. Buy instant noodles and other packaged foods, buy steamed dumplings, buy fried dumplings and sour soup dumplings.

The person who just proposed got five steamed dumplings as he wished and ate them in his hand.

The dumplings that he had been dreaming about finally reached his hands. The steaming dumplings gave him an unreal feeling.

Regardless of the hot steamed dumplings that had just come out of the pot, he couldn't wait to bite them. The taste was just as he imagined, no, even better!

Holding the dumplings in his hands, he walked to the back of the dumpling-frying queue and continued queuing.

The man in front of him was very close to him and asked: "Is it delicious, brother?"

As he spoke, the man stared straight at the steamed dumplings in his hand.

The brother holding the steamed dumplings turned around cautiously, so that he could feel a sense of security after being cut off from his sight.

Xie Purou found it funny, and soon she stopped laughing.

No matter what you want to buy, there is a lot, and the steamed inventory plus the freshly steamed items are not enough to supply the customers.

She was so busy that her feet didn't even touch the floor. Fortunately, she came out after she was full, otherwise she would have lost all strength.

When there are many people, she starts to be lazy, steaming dumplings, frying dumplings, and adjusting the soup for dumplings in sour soup.

Making soup is easy, she can make ten portions at a time.

Everyone couldn't stand the spicy smell.

Like the friend before, I asked if we could divide into another team. Frying dumplings is too slow.

Xie Purou readily agreed, so another team was formed, and she ran here and there after finishing her work.

There was a steady stream of people coming from all directions, looking at the long queue in front of them, and saying worriedly: "I wonder if there will still be such a long queue when I get to the queue."

Many people lined up nearby were holding several steamed dumplings in their hands, eating them one bite at a time, and casually comforting him when they were bored.

"Don't worry, brother, this food truck is not ordinary. Maybe it's the shop owner's special ability. This food truck has a constant supply of supplies, and no one has ever seen anyone come to replenish the supplies."