88

Chapter 88 Unlock hot pot restaurant ingredients

M80 was very puzzled, [Actually, the host is fine staying at the base, why are you so anxious to go back? 】

"No matter how good your stay is, going to work is still going to work, and the desire of working as a worker is to get off work. Besides, the world is so big, don't you want to go see other places?"

Xie Purou said as she looked forward to setting up a stall next time.

Not only can you unlock more food every time you set up a stall, but the satisfaction of earning points is like playing a business game. Every step you take is to watch your B&B expand a little bit.

"Everything~ I want~"

【What do you want? 】

"The family and the country are in good health."

M80: []

Xie Purou thought it was funny and continued to tease Silly Tong.

"Everything~ I want~"

[Want the health of your family and country? 】

"I want a hot pot restaurant! I haven't had hot pot for a long time!"

[The host can unlock it with points! 】

Xie Purou curled her lips, "How many points?"

[Five million points. 】

She was instantly dejected.

Most of the supplies Zhou Ke purchased this time were water and food. The prices of these two items were not high, and they were mainly sold after arriving at the base.

Now all her balances add up to just 5.13 million.

She still makes more money by selling supplies, and the money from selling extremely hot supplies is just enough to make her rich once, otherwise it would not be enough to upgrade the B&B so quickly.

In her hand, she played with the satellite phone that the central base used to contact her.

At that time, she didn't know whether she should take it or not.

If they needed supplies and contacted her and treated her as a takeaway, she would really be annoyed to death.

Then I thought about the character of the central base, and felt that it shouldn't be like that.

He put away his communicator anxiously and put all the messy thoughts behind him.

It's the end of the world, no one can kidnap her! No one can force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

M80: [The B&B has met the lv2 upgrade conditions. Do you want to spend 5 million points to upgrade the system? 】

Xie Purou clicked "Yes" without hesitation.

[The upgrade was successful, the B&B was upgraded to level lv2. A hot pot restaurant has been opened, the hot pot soup base has been unlocked: spicy butter pot base, and the hot pot ingredients have been unlocked: fat beef rolls and fat sheep rolls. 】

"Just one pot?!"

[The host can smoke...]

Forget it, let's just say spicy hot pot. Anyway, what she eats the most is spicy hot pot.

"Just two meat dishes?!"

[The host can smoke...]

"Can I see a hot pot restaurant when I go back?"

【Can. 】

In the end, she smoked it. She really wanted to eat the hot pot and the ingredients had to be smoked.