42

Chapter 42 Pigs Knuckle Rice Bowl

After withdrawing his thoughts, Xie Purou quickly opened the panel and copied and pasted the renderings he had designed before to the new room.

"Your room is ready. There is a dumpling buffet in our backyard. You can eat all you want for just 50 points. There is also a donburi vending machine on the first floor, right next to the food outlet."

Xie Purou pointed them in the direction and continued: "Everything available for sale in the store is here. If you don't have it, you don't have it. New ones will be added from time to time, and there are employees who will replenish the goods. Is there anything else you need to know?"

The four people in the group were stunned by what she said.

Why did the little boss, who was so cold and unwilling to take care of things just now, suddenly say such a long series of words?

"No, no." Dora reacted first and replied.

Xie Purou nodded politely and continued to be in a daze.

There are too many things to think about, but my mind is empty.

She has made a lot of money recently, and she has never been idle during the two days she stayed at the base.

She is like a crystal-absorbing stone, absorbing countless crystal nuclei in the base.

Since tomorrow is the last day, she can use her points to draw another dish~

【Congratulations on getting the pork knuckle rice bowl. 】

Pig's knuckle rice bowl! I go! This is the golden legend!

If there is any dish that is suitable for all ages and loved by everyone, it has to be pig's trotter rice.

Unable to wait any longer, she didn't stay at the front desk and went straight to the kitchen.

When she was sure that the big pig material appeared in the kitchen, she finally felt relieved.

Before I saw it with my own eyes, I always felt that it didnt belong to me yet, but when I saw it with my own eyes, I felt relieved.

Dear jio~ I will definitely cook you delicious food to live up to you~

Boil water and remove the smell.

She only took one pig's trotter, and her energy was limited. She could only cook one portion, and left the rest to Spoon.

When the time is up, add various seasonings and simmer it for two hours. The pig's feet will become very soft and tasty.

The time for waiting for delicious food is always long, and during this period Xie Purou is so bored that she keeps getting stuck.

After firing more than thirty rounds and ten consecutive rounds, all I got was a bunch of strange things.

Anti-mosquito tents, ice machines, and anti-mosquito badges all appeared.

There is nothing she can use. The system's protective shield is so invincible that no bug can get into her body.

Before drawing the card: happily waiting for the pig's trotter rice.

After drawing the card: eating pig's trotter rice in depression.

Could it be that there were too many employees given to her? They stopped giving her employees!

Don't think so much.

The aroma of pig's feet slowly wafted out of the pot. After waiting for a while, I opened the lid and took it out to the hall to eat.