41

Chapter 41 Dora is here

Without continuing the topic, Yue Xiwen chatted with Xie Purou like a normal chatter.

"The weather has been weirdly hot recently. You have an air conditioner here. If nothing happens, I will come to your place often to blow on the air conditioner."

Yue Xiwen raised her head and looked around for the air conditioner outlet, but couldn't find it. She just felt cool and comfortable after entering the hall.

Xie Purou's heart tightened, and she pretended to ask casually: "The weather has been hot recently, have there been any changes in the base?"

"What changes can there be? It's still the same. Although the weather is getting hot, with you selling water in the base, everyone's life is better than usual."

Thinking of something, she continued.

"I feel like there are more mosquitoes recently."

Xie Purou asked nervously: "Didn't the base take any measures to deal with it?"

Yue Xiwen looked at her serious look and laughed, "What's wrong? They're just some little bugs."

Xie Purou said nothing, not knowing what to say.

Can the bugs in the apocalypse be normal bugs? How could she persuade Yue Xiwen to buy more pesticides?

They are just small bugs that most people dont care about. Will the base care about bugs that seem harmless so far?

I'm afraid that all the energy is focused on other more important things in the base.

But if mosquitoes are allowed to grow like this, what will the humble mosquitoes look like when extreme heat comes?

She doesn't have the ability to predict things. To put it bluntly, she's just here to do business.

She just found out the unusual products among the products that appeared through systematic reminders and drawing cards. Without those naked reminders, she would only think that those phenomena were normal.

I thought a lot more, from the Supreme Lord to the Queen Mother.

She is a salesperson and she just wants to sell goods. Is that normal?

Once you figure it out yourself, you wont have to worry about it anymore.

He raised his eyes and looked at Yue Xiwen seriously, his expression was more serious than ever before.

"Xiwen, do you think there is anything wrong with these?"

Infected by her seriousness, Yue Xiwen sat down and thought carefully.

Think of what I said in the first two sentences.

Its getting hotter and there are more mosquitoes.

Just two key words, she fell into deep thought, always feeling that there were countless clues, and she seemed to have caught something somewhere.

Seeing this, Xie Purou stopped talking and pointed to the point immediately.

Based on her understanding of Yue Xiwen's personality, once she noticed it, she would not let it go and investigate in depth no matter what.

She has no control over what happens next. She just chatted a few words. Whether she listens to him or not and what to do are all the base's business.

There is no love for disaster.

She has the protection of the system and the ability to stay out of the situation. If people like her just want to be alone, ordinary people will have no way to survive.