66

Chapter 66 Chinese Cold Noodles 2

When the residents at the base received the notice from the base, they thought the food truck would never come to set up stalls again. Then when someone spread the news that the food truck was selling cold noodles today, they thought it was a rumor.

With a skeptical attitude, everyone came anyway.

I found out that it was true, and it was passed down from mouth to mouth, and everyone came together to line up.

There were many people in line, so Xie Purou was relatively relaxed. There were three robot helpers, and her role was the most critical one.

There are many people buying the rice bowl machine next to it.

Compared with cold noodles that are suitable for summer, Chinese people's stomach prefers hot food.

The cold noodles plus the ice bowl make it bigger, and it looks even bigger after being packaged.

The guests carefully carried the packaged cold noodles back to eat.

It's hot now, so I don't dare to wait. If I wait any longer, it will turn into a puddle of water.

Almost everyone is provided with a portion of cold noodles, lemon tea, and fruit salad as standard. If you have a big appetite, you will also get a rice bowl. Otherwise, you can just buy it and take it home to eat tomorrow.

It's easier to take away if you just buy your own, but it will be heavy if you buy more copies.

Some people have families who want to buy food for the whole family, so they call their children out and line up to buy together.

"Walk faster, walk faster, I heard there are vegetable salads for sale today, I can finally eat some green leaves!"

"Is there really a vegetable salad? I've been talking about wanting to eat vegetables before, but the food truck actually sells salad?"

He was not shocked by the authenticity of the food truck selling salad, but he was shocked that his dream came true.

"Look at those people, do they all have it in their hands?"

If you look carefully, there are indeed shadows of green vegetable leaves in the packaging bag.

"Then what are you waiting for! Let's go quickly!"

The two of them hurried to line up, and Yang Datong, who was passing by, was confused.

He came from another base and saw so many people lining up for the first time.

Maybe its seeing different food trucks, maybe its the herd mentality.

If others line up, he will too!

The queue has been sorted out, but for what purpose?

He patted the guy in front.

"Hey, man, what are you doing here?"

"Are you from another base?" The man looked at him suspiciously. The whole base had broadcast the news. If he was from the Lieyan Base, it was impossible that he hadn't heard it.

"Yes, I come from Sun Base."

"The one in front is a grape food truck. The stall selling cold noodles today is said to have a big ice cube bowl when buying cold noodles today, which can be used to cool it down. Also, do you see the machine next to it? That's for selling cold noodles. A rice bowl."

Theres also vegetable salad and lemon tea!

The people next to them heard the conversation between the two and supplemented it.