49

Chapter 49 Okay, crab is not meat

"Just live, who can live longer than you, dad!" Qi Hua rubbed the thigh that was pinched by him and opened the door of the room with a curse.

As soon as the door opened, everyone was stunned, and even the corridor inside the corridor changed.

The number of elevators has also been increased from one to two.

"Did I stay up too long and hallucinate?"

Who believed that upgrading could make such a big difference? Shi Zhuxin.

He smiled disdainfully and looked at Qi Hua with disdain, "You are so uneducated, we superpowers are so good at upgrading."

Then the eyes of both people turned black.

Fighting each other.

Xie Purou was startled, "What's wrong with you? Didn't you sleep well?"

"No, dad is causing trouble in the room." Qi Hua glared at Shi Zhu fiercely, really wanting to teach this good brother a lesson.

From now on, you must lock the door when sleeping! Fire-proof, theft-proof, and weather-proof bamboo! ! !

Questioning eyes fell on Shi Zhu, who pretended to cough twice and changed the subject.

"The B&B has changed a lot. It's three to four times the size before!" He felt like he could play badminton directly inside.

"It's quite big and has a lot of new stuff. Do you want to go check it out?"

They walked to the store arm in arm, with Xie Purou following closely behind.

"Wow! Infinite chicken drumsticks! Spicy! My favorite!" Qi Hua rushed over as if he had seen his biological father.

A small bag of chicken drumsticks only costs 4 points, which means its free if you round up.

Come a hundred first and realize the freedom of chicken legs.

He doesn't really like eating braised eggs in bags, but he hasn't eaten them for a long time, so forget it... just throw them away.

The two of them each bought a cart and filled it to the brim.

Yes, the mall has a shopping cart, which is made like a supermarket and has self-service checkout.

This is done to make it easier for people passing by the B&B to replenish their supplies. Everyone is more accustomed to this model.

M80 shook his head when he saw it. People upgrade to make evolution more convenient, but its host upgrades for convenience.

Xie Purou also shook his head, took a bottle of Wangzai and walked to the cafeteria.

Dont forget to remind them: There will be breakfast after the upgrade.

After saying that, he ignored them and walked to the breakfast window and ordered a big bun with soy milk and fried dough sticks.

Scammed!

This is not a bun! Arent those without fillings called steamed buns?

M80 said harshly: [We... our steamed buns have no fillings. 】

Forget it, there are still fried dough sticks and soy milk after all.

The fried dough sticks are very crispy and can be eaten with soy milk.

In fact, she still has to have some white porridge with pickles for breakfast, which is what her Chinese stomach likes.

She still has hundreds of thousands left in her current balance? Can not remember.