Introduction

Introduction to this book:

  Copywriting one:

  Lin Yao is out of school, her parents have long since passed away, her eldest brother is far away in the Xinjiang Corps, and she is the daughter-in-law who was arranged by her uncle's family to marry into a large courtyard.

  The reborn cousin looked down on the busy courtyard and wanted to be a rich wife.

  The eldest uncle gritted his teeth, gave Lin Yao a generous dowry, and asked his niece to marry for his daughter.

In the 1950s , due to lack of food and clothing, Lin Yao was happily married to a large courtyard by accident.

  The father-in-law is a fifth-level fitter with a monthly salary of 65, the mother-in-law is an advanced model in the national pig farm, the eldest sister is the director of the supply and marketing cooperative, and the husband is in the army and is away from home. The family truly treats their daughter-in-law as their daughter.

  Lin Yao also has a space supermarket where she braises pork and stews bone soup every day, making her little life wonderful.

  When her cheap husband was demobilized and returned home, Lin Yao looked at the cold and handsome Brother Bing in front of him with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes...

  Lin Yao, the face-loving girl: Yes, I can! ! !

  Copywriting 2

  Lin Hongna was reborn. In her previous life, she married into a large courtyard and was jealous of her cousin all her life.

  The cousin who was timid in her previous life not only married into a good family with her good face, but after the reform, her husband went into business and became a wealthy businessman. The cousin with mediocre qualifications lived a good life.

  But she married Gu Shi'an, who was a soldier in a large courtyard. She couldn't stand the loneliness and found a lover. She was kicked out of the house and soaked in bitterness for the rest of her life.

  Once reborn, Lin Hongna seized the opportunity, cried, made trouble, and hanged herself, and finally convinced her family to marry her cousin to a large courtyard instead of her.

  And she got her wish and fell in love with the person of her cousin's previous life.

  Just when she was looking forward to becoming a rich wife and watching her cousin's jokes with her feet crossed, she witnessed with her own eyes that her cousin was leisurely sunbathing in the courtyard, and Gu Shi'an, who became the deputy director of the Public Security Bureau, squatted in the courtyard and took a bath with his eyes full of concern. Floral skirt for the yard.

  But he was dumped by his partner.

  Lin Hongna was furious:? ! !

  Content tags: sweet articles, cool articles through books, age articles, easy marriage first , love later

  Protagonist: Lin Yao; Gu Shi'an

  One-sentence summary: The iron tree is blooming, it's so high

  Mission: Freedom and happiness are in your own hands