Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Lin Yao was stunned by Gu Shi'an's words.

No, how come it was Gu Shian who confessed his love first?

She should obviously have the upper hand and be the one in charge!

But...this is not bad.

Lin Yao is quite pragmatic. She originally wanted to wait for Gu Shi'an to talk to him and see if he has feelings for her. If he has feelings, we will be everywhere. If he doesn't, it's okay. Four-legged ones are hard to find. , there are many men with two legs.

Sister Chunmei is right when she says, marry a man, marry a man, wear clothes and eat. In fact, from ancient times to the present, whether it is a blind marriage, a matchmaker's orders from parents, or free love in later generations, marriage is definitely the most important thing in a girl's life for her family.

How important is it to get married? Our ancestors have a saying that getting married is a woman's second reincarnation. In marriage, either the east wind prevails over the west wind, or the west wind overpowers the east wind.

As for which style Lin Yao belongs to, it is still unknown at the moment.

After all, Lin Yao was just interested in Gu Shi'an and coveted his body, but she was not so deeply in love that she wouldn't marry her unless she was her.

To say that love is as deep as the sea is definitely to deceive the fool!

Now that Gu Shi'an had confessed to her, Lin Yao couldn't help but feel a little shy, but also in a good mood.

Lin Yao happily held the small velvet bag in her hand, but her bright and white face was full of seriousness. Her words were squeamish and obviously serious.

"This is the private money you handed over, I really accept it."

You can't go back on your word if you accept it, you have to pay it for life!

Gu Shi'an was not in a good mood at the moment. He put his fist to his lips and coughed twice, and said "hmm" in a deep and magnetic voice.

Lin Yao felt better after hearing this. Once she was in a good mood, she was ready to give Deputy Director Gu a reward.

"Gu Shi'an, come here."

Gu Shi'an thought the little girl had something to say, so he took a few steps this way.

Unfortunately, this guy was too tall, just over 1.8 meters tall, and Lin Yao was a dwarf with a height of 1.6 meters, so she simply closed her eyes, stood up on tiptoes, and kissed Gu Shi'an on his thin lips.

Well, it feels the same as last time, soft like marshmallows.

Lin Yao took advantage of Deputy Director Gu and wanted to run away. As a result, Gu Shi'an's eyes dimmed. The next second, the man stretched out his long arm and fished her over. He said a few words in her ear, and then the whole world was covered. The kiss swept over me.

"..."

Anyway, in the end, Lin Yao suppressed her cry and beat his chest in frustration.

Gu Shi'an let go of her before he was done.

*

That night, Lin Yao slept very soundly with a small pillow on her head.

On weekend mornings, people are covered in prickly heat due to the scorching sun outside. There is no such thing as a double holiday these days, and workers in the county town only have Saturday off a week.

It was a rare day for Gu Mancang to rest at home. Zhang Cuilan was going to the countryside to see her mother at noon, and he wanted to go with her.

Zhang Cuilan coaxed and scolded her and drove her away.