Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

In March 1960, several horrific missing persons cases occurred in Yunshui County.

The missing people are all young girls aged 17 or 18 who work in factories. Since early March, a girl has been missing every few days.

At first, the parents at home didn't take it seriously. Half of the girls working in factories these days live in dormitories. They usually work in the workshop, where they stand for most of the day. Their legs and feet are so tired that they feel like all the bones in their bodies have been disassembled. , you can also rest more if you live in a dormitory nearby.

The girl who disappeared recently is called Yu Qiuli, a native of Yunshui County. This girl works as a female worker in the cotton spinning factory where Lin Yao works. The cotton spinning factory is one of the largest factories in Yunshui County. Because of the famine, the factory Production has been suspended for more than half a year. Now the situation is improving and the factory has more orders. In order to ensure production, workers in several workshops in the factory work three shifts.

Before Yu Qiuli disappeared, she worked in the factory for a whole day. She got off work at 6:30 in the evening. The old man Yu told his eldest son to pick up his daughter together after work. The eldest son of the Yu family followed his instructions and came to the textile factory to pick up his sister. As a result, Yu Qiuli was not there after waiting for an hour. The eldest son of the Yu family was worried and asked the old janitor.

The old master said that Yu Qiuli left the factory at around five o'clock and has not returned yet.

Sensing that something was wrong, the Yu family quickly put down their work and went out to look for their daughter. They searched all night, but by the early morning of the next day they could not find Yu Qiuli. Old Yu was so anxious that he had high blood pressure and was sent to the county health department. He went to the hospital and was delayed all morning. It was not until noon that he panicked and went to the public security bureau to report the crime.

Today it was Xu Xiangqian's turn to be on duty. After receiving the report, he came to the courtyard to call Gu Shi'an.

After all, the old director went to the provincial capital to recuperate, and Xu's father had an old waist problem that waxed and waned, so Gu Shi'an from the Public Security Bureau took the lead.

Gu Shi'an frowned, put down the pole in his hand, changed his clothes and went back to the Public Security Bureau to organize the police force. Before leaving, he told Lin Yao that he might not come back for dinner in the evening.

Lin Yao was still in shock when she heard what Big Touou said. She nodded quickly and asked him to go ahead.

Lin Yao had met the little girl Yu Qiuli a few times in the factory. One time, this girl came to the logistics department to pick up summer factory uniforms. This girl had a very good personality and was full of witty remarks. The eldest sister made her laugh out loud. At that time, eldest sister Hao from the office also fell in love with this girl and wanted to make her her nephew's wife.

Unexpectedly, it only took a few days...

Gu Shi'an led the young men from the Public Security Bureau to immediately investigate Yu Qiuli's family, co-workers, and friends. Yu Qiuli was a girl who lived a simple life. She worked every day in the workshop, cafeteria, and home, and she also worked in the textile factory. Those who have dormitories live in the same dormitory with several girls from the factory.

The dormitory of the textile factory is a two-story red brick building. Most of the female workers in the factory live in it. The corridor on the second floor is filled with clothes of the female workers. Yu Qiuli's bunk is neatly folded with quilts. Covered with a piece of cloth, it was obvious that no one had slept for a long time.