Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Zhang Cuilan's hands were covered with blood. Gu Mancang also said that the old woman had been injured. The family was so anxious that they took her to the health center.

Zhang Cuilan said "Ouch" and twisted Gu Mancang's arm, which made Gu Mancang grin with pain.

Lin Yao also said anxiously, "Mom, if your hand is injured, let's go to the health center quickly."

Over there, Gu Shi'an had already gone to push his bicycle.

Gu Shidong took two mouthfuls of rice and ran after him.

Zhang Cuilan felt funny and warm in her heart. She spread her hands and said, "What, this is not my blood, it belongs to Wang Shengcai's wife in the front yard."

Everyone in the Gu family was stunned.

"Wang Shengcai's wife, what's wrong with her?"

Zhang Cuilan sighed, "Wang Shengcai's wife is pregnant. Today, Wang Shengcai's son is working the night shift. Somehow, the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law got into an argument. Mrs. Wang pushed her daughter-in-law in the wind, and Wang Shengcai's wife was lying on the ground. She couldn't move, and there was blood all over the floor. When Mrs. Wang got scared, she shouted that she was on fire. She wanted to shout at her and send her daughter-in-law to the hospital. I just went over to take a look, and Wang Shengcai's daughter-in-law looked at her. It looks like she had a miscarriage."

The old Gu family was speechless. This Mrs. Wang is really weird. If you want to call someone, just tell the truth. To be honest, they are all neighbors living in the same courtyard. As the old saying goes, distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors. Something is wrong with the Wang family. Son, can they not help?

Gu Shi'an rolled up his sleeves and silently went to the old man's house next door to borrow a trolley. The wealthy uncle and his wife next door also got into a quarrel. They heard that Wang Shengcai's daughter-in-law had a miscarriage for her mother-in-law.

Uncle Dafu put on his clothes and went to help.

The wealthy aunt slapped her thigh angrily, "Old Mrs. Wang is really nothing. She has done all kinds of immoral things at her old age!"

Lin Yao was convinced, right? Just now she went to the front yard and took a look. Li Gouya was still lying on the ground, holding her stomach in pain and her face turned pale.

It was one thing that everyone in the yard usually looked down upon Li Gouya, but now they saw her sweating in pain, her hair sticking to her face, struggling on the ground holding her belly, and they couldn't help but feel. Sour.

The wealthy aunt fetched a basin of water. Lin Yao twisted a towel and wiped Li Gouya's face. Li Gouya had a child in her belly and was bleeding again. They did not dare to move easily and could only wait for Gu Shi'an and the others. Go and push the cart over.

The two boys from the Wang family were so frightened that they cried nearby.

Lin Yao held the two children in her arms and stuffed each with a piece of candy. The two boys held the candy in their hands and followed Dongzi to Lao Gu's house, sobbing.

Li Gouya, a mother, didn't want her children to see such a bloody scene, so she weakly thanked Lin Yao.

Lin Yao waved her hand and wiped her face again.

Li Gouya didn't know what he thought of, and there seemed to be tears in his eyes.

The daughter-in-law's life was hanging by a thread, but Mrs. Wang didn't even care. She was cursing and talking dirty, saying that Li Gouya was pretending to be pretentious, and that there was no one in the woman's family who had not given birth to children, but she herself gave birth to three. , just like an old sow giving birth to piglets smoothly, she will miscarry with just a push, and her little hooves are installed for her. When my son comes back, I will divorce this restless mother-in-law!