Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

"Liu Ercui, you mother-in-law, why are you crazy? If you are sick, go to the doctor. Why are you arresting me?"

Wang Shengcai's wife was in a good mood. She had recently found a temporary job in a soap factory. The work was not tiring and she was paid sixteen yuan a month.

Wang Shengcai's wife is able to make money, and she is also quite tough at home.

When Mrs. Wang was looking for trouble, she could also scold her mother-in-law with her hands on her hips. She would scold her mother-in-law in reply, which made Mrs. Wang so angry that she almost fainted.

Wang Shengcai, on the other hand, had a hard time raising a family by himself. His wife went to work and received her salary every month, so he felt much more relaxed. He would either pretend to be stupid or pretend not to hear his mother's cries.

Mrs. Wang was so sulky that she packed her bags and went to her daughter's house to make a fuss.

Because of this, Wang Shengcai's wife was so complacent that she even sang songs on the way home from get off work for several days.

Unexpectedly, as soon as they entered the courtyard, their vision went dark, and Mrs. Zheng Dacheng immediately grabbed her hair and pressed it to the ground, screaming in pain.

She twisted and screamed and wanted to fight back, but Liu Ercui, that is, Zheng Dacheng's wife, prevented her from succeeding. He grabbed her hair with one hand and pinched the tender flesh of Wang Shengcai's wife's chest and thighs hard with the other hand. He said fiercely, "I'm going to catch you! You're such a coquettish little girl, you twist your butt outside all day long, and the bastard you raised dares to bully my Haozi. I really think that there is no one left in my old Zheng family! Today ‌If I don't give you a spanking, my surname will not be Liu!"

The more Liu Ercui thought about it, the more angry she became. She simply sat down on Wang Shengcai's wife's belly and slapped Wang Shengcai's wife several times.

Although Wang Shengcai's wife was young, she had never done any menial work. She was no match for Liu Ercui. She was slapped several times and her head was buzzing. Half of her face was swollen. She rolled and crawled outside with all her strength. , running and shouting at the top of his lungs towards the outside.

"Killing, killing, Old Zheng's Liu Ercui is crazy!"

The neighbors of the courtyard quickly came over to start a fight. Who would have thought that Wang Shengcai's wife was so frightened that she was beaten that she ran away like a piss. When she looked up, she saw a pair of big feet wearing leather shoes exposed on the stone pillar at the entrance of the courtyard.

Shengcai, her Shengcai is back!

Wang Shengcai's wife cried with joy. She crawled over and hugged the man's thigh, then burst into tears.

"Shengcai, you are back. You have to make the decision for me. Your brain is being bullied..."

Wang Shengcai's wife cried so hard that her tears and snot touched "Wang Shengcai's" pants. She was so involved in crying that she didn't even realize that the person she was holding was not her own man, but her husband. It's Zheng Dacheng who just came back from the steel rolling mill!

Zheng Dacheng's body was frozen. He could neither move nor move.

Liu Ercui, who was chasing after him, happened to see this scene, and his eyes were so red that he was about to bleed!

Okay, she'll just say that this bitch has no good intentions, and she's not dead yet! @ infinite good articles, all in

Liu Ercui's ferocious spirit rushed towards him. Wang Shengcai's wife staggered in fright. Zheng Dacheng felt a chill in his legs when he exerted force on his hands. When he lowered his head, his gray legs with several patches* *Revealed naked.